Engine Bay Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dosent get any cleaner than this!!!11

GEDC0057-1.jpg

this is old, but eh oh well.. i dont think i have on in here yet
100_0893.jpg

100_0889.jpg

both of those are pre wire tuck :( i suppose ill take some more after i do a new valve cover.

Rather not post pix, to many thieves. But for all who posted pix. they look awsome

Last edited:
my totally awesome engine bay! custom radiator mount even.

Attachments

• IMG_1138.jpg
    IMG_1138.jpg
    967 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_1139.jpg
    IMG_1139.jpg
    873.9 KB · Views: 213
Did you mount the remote filter so far away for cooling or is that just the best place you had?

Did you mount the remote filter so far away for cooling or is that just the best place you had?
A few factors: Space for mounting, accessibility to change filter, and length of steel braided hoses. It eventually goes through a front mounted oil cooler, so keeping the filter away from heat was not the intent. :)

Hi, I now became a part of this community here and I would like to be a member of it. Just like the environment here. Good work by the admin and every member around.

I appreciate the quality of posts posted by memebers and expect I can do that for you all too.
I hope to visit here often.

Hi there Richard. How about you post up an engine bay picture or something related to Hondas or cars in general so I know that you're not a spammer?

A few factors: Space for mounting, accessibility to change filter, and length of steel braided hoses. It eventually goes through a front mounted oil cooler, so keeping the filter away from heat was not the intent. :)
What brand is it? I've wanted one forever. Tried a Summit one and it was a piece of garbage. I spent enough dealing with it to just get a Greddy one in the first place.

Back