Engine Bay Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Work in progress...
DSC00207.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

This is in chronological order from when I did the swap. The last pic is where I'm at right now, doing a wire tuck right now.

4865d1197067967-motor.jpg

High temp Duplicolor blue, no gloss

Attachments

• motor.jpg
    motor.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 498
Last edited:
I don't think I saw one engine bay on here with power steering. My pic is on my avatar can't upload it but I'll be sure to upload my bay when I install my d15b vtec :).

By the way skooterman I really like your bay nice turbo and blue valve cover :D.

I don't think I saw one engine bay on here with power steering. My pic is on my avatar can't upload it but I'll be sure to upload my bay when I install my d15b vtec :).

By the way skooterman I really like your bay nice turbo and blue valve cover :D.

...i got ps...

DSSWQ1I2IYTAFY1.JPG

That's the old one, there's no need to see the engine bay in the '07. It's not special it's slow and it'll piss me off having to look at it.

I'll post up in a couple weeks, Ive got a B18C1 with a Skunk2 intake and a aluminum short ram intake. I also have an aluminum sway bar. Everything is going to be polished. It's going to look awesome when I get it all finished.

Sexy! Now give that thing a nice header and you'll be set!

I'll post up in a couple weeks, Ive got a B18C1 with a Skunk2 intake and a aluminum short ram intake. I also have an aluminum sway bar. Everything is going to be polished. It's going to look awesome when I get it all finished.

I assume you mean "strut tower bar" and not sway bar? They're not the same thing...

Here's a recent pic of mine:
133746e73c9f43d7b.jpg

In my 90 hatch 91 B18A1
2_edited.jpg

Once the temp tag runs out, then is time to build her up. Shooting for a track car aswell as an every so often daily driver.

Last edited:
[/quote

I assume you mean "strut tower bar" and not sway bar? They're not the same thing...
[/quote]

whoops, Yes I meant strut tower bar. Ive been playing to much Forza2. I am in the process of buying a sway bar. And It's already polished :D

that bay looks pretty damn good.i like how the carbon kevlar intake,the valve cover and gold header set it off real nice..id post pix of mine but i cant copy and paste

Thanks. Ive really gotta clean it up and paint a few more things but Im gonna wait until its warmer out.
Yea Clint, that blows.

Back