Enormous Import Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a drivers side headlight assembly, and 02 sensor for my cat. For a 96 Integra ls, will need to be shipped to Tennessee.

Thanks

i need a odb1 distributer

Distributor for what kind of car? What is your price range?

the dizzy is for a b16a2 but its gotta be obd1

and i dont know how much they go for so i guess thats up to you.

hey chris, i pm'd you a while back for a 94 del sol o2 sensor and vehicle speed sensor. i never heard back from you on where to send the money order. can you still hook me up with these parts and where can i send the money order too?
thanks,
canyon

Don't you remember I sent you a pm w/ my address? And you sent me a pm back saying "OK Great. I'll send it on Monday." That's alright, i'll send it again. Pm'ing you now.

i need a hood and front left and right fenders and front bumper to pageland,southcarolina 29278 for a 91crx si 5speed and the rear little clear panel that says si on it both email me .......vnm247@aol.com i also need the hood latch peice and hood wire for yes the hood. thanx

i need an H22 complete engine and ecu. shipping to 12944?? let me know thanks

hi,
looking for
-94 civic ex 2dr black door panels with the tweeter mounts complete with switchs. need both side diver's and passanges
-power window regulators and wiring harness ( basically everything to convert a non-power window car to power windows) need power sides diver's and passangers
i'm in cali but the bay area
ac

I'm still lookin' for those black GSR door panels and dash if you ever come across any......

I need a price on drivers side and passenger side fenders for 92 civic cx hatchback shipped to 11776

Originally posted by knowledge+Jun 17 2003, 01:45 AM-->
Originally posted by knowledge@Jun 11 2003, 11:27 AM
knowledge
@Jun 6 2003, 02:21 PM
I need a D16Z6 long block!  How many miles and how much shipped to 95903?

??????????

Hmmmmmmm I think I was forgotten twice now. I hope it ain't 3 times. :rolleyes:

Excuse me, I pm'd you telling you i don't have that. Would you like me to pm you again?

And on top of that, i also said in an earlier post "EVERY ITEM POSTED WITH A PRICE, IS AN ITEM I HAVE IN STOCK, IF YOUR ITEM IS NOT POSTED WITH A PRICE, IT IS BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE IT. I WILL UPDATE THIS LIST."

-Chris

I need p13 ecu very badly and a knock sensor for a h22 need these things very very badly in the middle of a swap badly if u knolw what i mean thanx

Hey I have a bundle of parts to request.

b18b1 LS transmission
b18b1 LS axles
b18b1 alternator (B series, all, I think)
p74 teg ECU.
*edit*
b18b1 engine mounts
b18b1 shift linkage

Thanks a bundle. hur hur.

I need at least 2 91 integra rims,(or any Honda Acura rims that will replace them) they have to be at least 14". I have a 91 LS Integra ECU I would trade or sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back