Enormous Import Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey can you get a hold of a 92-95 civic hatch (any model) with no engine and tranny thanks just thought i'd try thanks

I have been waiting for a price for over a week. Is this the kind of customer service I could expect from you if I order from you? If this is your main source of income you should go take some business classes to help you become more efficent which equals more money.

I'm sure it's not that easy to keep track of 5,000 people asking for 6 different parts each. And he does have another job, he just does this on the side

I tried to PM you but your message box was full, so, I was wondering if you could get me a transmission, I dont care if its used or how many miles are on it, as long as it still works perfect. The tranny I need is a 1990 LS integra manual cable tranny. I cant afford a fourtune, seeing how I'm only 17 and I work at Target, so if you could find me one for like 200-250 I would appriciate it greatly. Thanks :ph34r:

Need HOOD for 90 Integra, Pref. Black. Live in Orange County.

hey guys, sorry for making you wait for so long. I've been really busy with work, school, and trying to get www.parts4cheap.com finished. All orders have been written down, including those made over the phone and all e-mails. Prices will be up first thing tomorrow morning. For making everyone wait so long, I will take 10% off everything posted tomorrow...AND ONLY TOMORROW. So, if you were one of the ppl that had to wait until now to get your price, you will get 10% off the price posted TOMORROW. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience i may have caused you. So again, check back here tomorrow for your price. Thank you.

-Chris

ok i still need p13 ecu and knock sensor very badly for h22 thanx

I'm looking for a complete d16a6 swap; I need the the complete engine tranny and the ecu, and dist. and harness. everything! thanks if you can quote a price. the engine came out of either a 88-91 crx si or 88-91 civic si, I would prefer 90-91 but it doesn't really matter.

Can you get a d16z6 crank. And one of the interior dash pieces for a 92-95 civic. The piece for a factory cd player. The double din looking one.

I need a honda d16z6 complete and running well shipped to portland, or 97202.

Engine is for a 95 civic EX

pm me with info.

P.S. If you cant beat like $650 shipped and get it to me by like the 7th of July, don't bother using up your time.

Chris:
What's up mang? I left you 2 voicemails over the last 2 weeks. Where the hell have you been? I STILL want a price on a B16 head. Call my cell phone. Peace.

It has been like 2 or 3 weeks and I haven't heard anything. How I am supposed to be able to trust you if you never reply.

hey i need to get center caps for the 98/99/00 ACURA GSR RIMS 15". DONT KNOW THE EXACT YEAR OF THESE RIMS, THESE ARE GSR BLADES. I HAVE ONLY ONE SET OF CENTER CAPS AND I HAVE THEM ON MY 95' GSR FANS. HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH INFO. I DONT HAVE THE DIAMETER FOR THE CENTER CAPS, BUT LET ME MAKE THIS STRAIGHT WITH YOU, I AM IN GUAM......HONDA SELLS THE FOR $20-30 PLUS SHIPPING, AND I'M NOT ABOUT TO WAIT 2MOS FOR THEIR
SH!T. EMAIL ME AT macho_mutt_07@hotmail.com

hope this all is for selling purposes, not no SCAM !!!!! IF ANYONE HERE HAS ACTUALLY BOUGHT SOMETHING PLS POST YOUR FEEDBACK THANKS :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back