Enormous Import Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris isn't a scam, he has sold to many before. I dont know why he isn't online much in the last 3-4 days.

Best thing to do is to call him, other then that, I have no idea. I'm sure his e-mail is packed with stuff.

I am in need of one left and one right side rear wheel bearing (hubs) for a 1995 Prelude VTEC shipped to 06790

and secondly, clean out your pm's! ;)

Price quote on

Black Right Front Fender on a '94 Del Sol S

thnx.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 30 2003, 02:05 PM
Well, after a handful of posts/PM's and not so much as a "no, I can't get that", I'm taking my money elsewhere. This is bad business. You may be extremely busy with your other job, but you still owe to your customers here. You at least owe a post explaining your absensce. And you should reply to those whos items you can't find or get ahold of, instead of only to those whos items you have found. Customer Service is the name of the game in staying in business and keeping your customers happy and coming back time and time again.

Now, the rest of you can feel free to flame me...like you wouldn't anyway.

I can see we have another business major here. :worthy: When we say this, this isnt to be an asshole its to give you a heads up.

Hey guys. I know i owe you all an explanation...and here goes. Some of you may know this, but most do not, I have been at a church conference for the past few days. I let very few things come between me and my business, but this is one of those things. I'm trying to further my relationship with Christ, and I knew in my heart this would be the way to do it. so i haven't been here in a while. No No, this is not a "scam." Some of you may feel that i've been slacking off lately, but i haven't. I've been working pretty hard lately, when not at the conference. I've been getting somewhat overwhelmed. But, let me stress this to you, i've put all that behind me so i can now focus 100% of my time and attention to you guys. Again, i apologize to each and every one of you.

-Chris

need a 94 del sol ac bracket for b series. need some 94+ axles for integra. also need some mounts for 94+ integra. get back to me.

hey man, that's awesome that you are trying to grow in Christ. i thought you were a Christian, but i wasn't 100 % sure. that rocks. that makes me trust you that much more. while i'm writing this, i don't know if you saw my post before. you told me you could get me a d16 before, but i found a b18 that i'm getting. i need an LS integra transmission from the 94 type integra, i think they were the same from like 90-95 but i'm not sure, so i just threw in 94. anyway, i can get one locally for around 500-650 for sure. the guy who is going to do my swap for me knows where a few are, so if you can beat that, shipped to tennessee, let me know, or even if you can match it on a tranny with decent miles. thanks man. i guess i'll see ya in heaven one day huh. awesome. anyway, if you need my number you can reach me at 731 613 0497 during the day usually, and at night at 731 692 4611. if you can't get me at the second call the first, it's my cell number, some nights i'm out, usually wednesday and sunday nights i hang out with friends after church. God bless.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jun 30 2003, 04:42 PM
Price quote on

Black Right Front Fender on a '94 Del Sol S

thnx.

shipped to 07874

how much for 4 lugs type r rims or 95 gsr rims shipped to 94533?

thnx

Hey guys. Several pm's have been sent out with the prices i have available. More will follow shortly. Thank you for your patience.

-Chris

I could use a set of all three axles from a 90-93 integra. Passenger, driver, mid-shaft.

I could also use a 94-01 B18c1 GSR Shortblock, but I've seen where you have trouble getting you hands on these.

Please quote me price + shipping to Memphis, TN 38119 in my PM box.

Thanks a million,
Jody

1st a head for a d15b7 with evrything that goes with it and ecu
2nd intake manifold for d16z6 or d16y8 with all the crap that goes with em
3rd a d16z6 tranny

all i want to know is prices for my friends who need this?

Hey, here are your prices

93 Del Sol VSS - $45
93 Del Sol o2 sensor - $68

i got my prices but whats your paypal address so i can send the money?
-canyon

i need a front right fender for a 90 crx if possible black asap send me a PM on the price.
thanks

Originally posted by jeff@Jun 10 2003, 10:02 PM
I need a drivers side fender for an 89 CRX SI, also I need the plastic piece that goes on next to the window on the passengers side door. How much is shipping to CT? 06053

I have been waiting for a fucking month for a price and I have put a few reminders out. Fuck it don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back