Enormous Import Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up, I need a driver side door for a 97 honda civic dx. Its a manual window. Let me know. Also can you get engines. Thanx

thanks in advance, even if you may take a long time...btw people stop being pushy dicks, hes not bitching that a lot of you are just asking for quotes and not buying.

I just need a prices on a Hood and both Fenders for a 97 Civic Coupe no hurry on the quote

goto www.parts4cheap.com and call that number, easiest way to get ahold of him, if you want a quote right now. If not and you can wait, then chris will give it to you when he checks the board (usually once or twice a day at night

Hey, my paypal e-mail addy is Oceansoul619@hotmail.com. As for Jeff, I told you the price for the fender several times. Sorry you missed the memo. As for the orders in as of right now, i'm sending one of my guys out for prices tomorrow. Please expect a p/m from me some time tomorrow. Like Domeskilla said, please check www.parts4cheap.com . Our shopping cart feature will soon be integrated into the site for your convenience. Thank you for your patience.

-Chris

Where did you post them? I never received any pms or emails.

Originally posted by jeff@Jul 12 2003, 04:23 PM
Where did you post them? I never received any pms or emails.

could have been lost when B switched servers or when he upgraded and shit was fucked.

b20b crx motor, gsr head, jdm type r headers, itr intake manifold
place racing motor mounts for 88 crx si with bseries swap.

Chris, I tried calling your cell but it was disconnect or something? wussup? anyway just wanted to drop a line and say what's up, peace!

91' Integra GS: I need the entire A/C kit, unit I have nothing in my car no lines,comp,brackets nothing. I have the vents. I just bought it and I live in AZ and A/C is needed here....dunno but I have swap a b16a 1g but I think the OEM fits!
: also the driver and passenger axles.

Well, It sure has been awhile, and no price on that cable ls integra tranny. If you wouldnt mind checking on one Id appriciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back