Enormous Import Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i asked for parts and never got an answer

have good aftermarket headers w/ 02 sensor for 1st gen b16a1? send me a pm, thats only setup i dont have

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Aug 1 2003, 06:35 PM
and that website is shit

thanks.. for what little bit of cash he was willing to spend, that was all the time i was goign to do.. and i did that for half of what just THAT woul dhave costed.. B said he wouldnt have touched it for less then 1500 and i did that on 300 so far.. and since he is tight on cash, im tight on time if you get my drift.

sorry i didn't know that you did it

i m pissed off........... that guy never responned to any of my part questions then he siad he did but he didn't

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Jun 16 2003, 01:24 PM
3 Price Inquiries.

-93 Civic hatch front right fender
-98 Civic hatch rear left quarter panel
-02 Civic Hybrid front bumper

The last 2 in new condition the first one in dent free condition.

PM or email TRuggiero_@hotmail.com

Wow, since June 16th. I haven't even touched my computer since then so I don't really care. But yea, how much?

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Aug 2 2003, 09:49 AM
sorry i didn't know that you did it

i m pissed off........... that guy never responned to any of my part questions then he siad he did but he didn't

its cool and i understand.. a lot of ppl haven't gotten answers.. i seriously dont know why not.. chris isn't on very much, and since he isn't.. maybe he should hire someone or have his friend that is helping him, do it or just stop until time permits. i dont know.

I am looking for 4 nice condition alloy wheels (any style) that came OEM on any 4-cylinder 1998-2002 Accord. Thanks! AIM: mtnbike444

Change of mind here...looking for a 4th gen Vtec dash, wiring harness from dash to ecu, the ecu itself, engine harness, and axles.

Hmm, he hasn't posted in 3 weeks... good thing there's no hurry for me. Heh

whats funny is that there is people bitching about him and people are still asking questions

i need a vss(vehicle speed sensor) for a 94 inntegra gsr 5 speed tranny, i also need a canister vent soleniod (94 gsr), a left motor mount, an obd 1 p72 ecu, and an oxygen sensor. these parts are all needed for a 94 integra gsr obd1. thanks

Hey can you give me a price quote on a 99-00 Si grille in red

I need a hood an sun roof for a 1990 CRX si can be used but not with major dings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back