Enormous Import Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i am in need for quite a few parts for a 1986 honda hatchback si. i need a front bumper, fenders, throttle postioning sensor, dash. i also need parts for my 1987 lude si, driver door with power locks and windows, driver side fender, carpet :D

Looking for D16Y8 Intake Manifold.
And 4-2-1 One Piece Headers DC Sports or other for 95 D series.

Do people actually get stuff from this guy? Theres 12 pages and i dont think i remember seeing any reviews or anyone getting anything.

I am debating locking this thread. The guy has not responded to any of the quites in like 2 months. I never got my quote from back in may or june.

Hello, it seems that your rep. is pretty decent, here is a list of items::

*92-95 JDM 2/3/4DR guage cluster (5spd)
*92-95 JDM Headlights 2/3/4DR (try and get the pigtail harness for the city light if possible)
*94up Integra GSR front sway bar (as complete as you can get it)
*94up Integra GSR rear sway bar (as complete as you can get it)
*94up Integra GSR front lower control arms
*Type-R rear strut bar (if you can get it)
*93up Del-Sol seat (driver with brackets)
*94up Integra radiator (new and with OEM fan if you can)
*94up GSR fuel pump (new or used as long as working properly and strongly)
*95 civic EX/Si fuel sending unit (working correctly very important)
*92-95 civic glovebox
*92-95 2dr passenger side holder (where power window controls are)
*93-95 EX/Si p28 ECU (5spd)

Located in Riverside,CA let me know if you can get this

Originally posted by TypeRcivic@Aug 27 2003, 08:13 PM
Do people actually get stuff from this guy? Theres 12 pages and i dont think i remember seeing any reviews or anyone getting anything.

;)

I am looking for a wiring harness for d16z6...it has to be complete...I am doing a head swap...also distributor for 92-95 civic ex/si...please let me know..
thanks

i need pricing on a 93-95 civic hb driver side door, rear bumper, and a rear fender on the driver's side.....

i need the left motor mount on a 90-93 integra. i only need the piece that bolts doen to the block. i dont need the part that bolts to the engine bay. i also need the rear motor mount. the piece that bolts down to the block. i need the special bolts to hold on the half shaft. i was told they were special anyways. i also need a flywheel for the same car. all these parts i would prefere used just because of the price including the flywheel but i'd like to ask the flywheel be in somewhat good shape.thanx

Chris has fallen off the face of the earth. He does not answer his cell phone and has been MIA for weeks. Please stop bringing this thread back.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back