Ethan's 91 Civic HB Official Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm taking an engines course and it sounds like if all other solutions with the head gasket don't work, your D16z6 might have a bow in it. If you suspect that, get it checked at a machine shop.

Uhhhmmm? i picked up a beat up eg.. so now i HAZ a black eg dash and a full d16z6 engine...
i also now have an extra rear disk swap... still looking to find my front end parts. im just trying
to get my tickets all paid as of now.

any questions?

i think i have the same problem............ damn smoke..........

im pretty sure i got mine fixed... i used my a6 head gasket with some copper spray.
not really worried now though. i think im gonna get my turbo setup together and blow
up my mini-me. then i can move on with my dash, body harness, and rear brake conversions!

today i put a rock on my gas pedal until my mini-me blew... b17-GSR swap in progress!

it smoked a bit under high rpms... lol iv never blown a honda engine so i wanted to let it go with a bang! i still drive it around the shop knocking.

i dont have a camera... trying to borrow one. the d16 is out and if i start feeling less sick im gonna start dropping in the gsr!

Back