Ethan's 91 Civic HB Official Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OOOOOO... Good for you! YOU HAVE A PIECE OF SHIT! Congrats man...lmao ethanator. haha Your project is an engine i just scrapped!!

hihater.jpg

They should come up with a dispute board so that these threads do not get mucked, and I meant mucked up by all this dispute and "hatred."

i junked my ef? how? it runs awesome and pulls like a mother F***er!!! so tell me, what did i junk?.. i'd smoke you if i lined up with you!!! Couldn't do a mpfi swap??? multi poin fuel injection swap?? what do you mean couldnt? my swap was flawless besides the tiny crack in my block..
and i wrote that cuz ur writing stupid shit on my threads!!!!

There is a lot of ego-clashing between you two. I guess it is none of my business, it just seems that it is pointless.

i junked my ef? how? it runs awesome and pulls like a mother F***er!!! so tell me, what did i junk?.. i'd smoke you if i lined up with you!!! Couldn't do a mpfi swap??? multi poin fuel injection swap?? what do you mean couldnt? my swap was flawless besides the tiny crack in my block..
and i wrote that cuz ur writing stupid shit on my threads!!!!

lmfao

Wow. As a general rule, anyone that feels the need to include the letter 'x' in various places to make their username "more better" should have any opinion instantly discounted to save the rest of us from the detrimental effects of viewing their posts.

lol i haven't picked them up yet. right now im in the middle of doing the timing belt /water pump. since it decided to give out getting on the highway. :D shit sucks!

Back