Ethan's 91 Civic HB Official Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fawk!!!!!!!!!!! for some reason I was thinking it was 4x100 too. fawk. Crx it is!... or do I want si wheels on that?

Nice!, but what is that running in the background? I am also curious how you kept the steering column in tact. I found that while I was taking the dash out, the steering column had to be uninstalled too. It would be much easier to manouver and complete my wire check that way. Any information would really help!

was the swap hard?

I didn't do it how people normally do. it wasn't hard but it was a lot of work...

fawk!!!!!!!!!!! for some reason I was thinking it was 4x100 too. fawk. Crx it is!... or do I want si wheels on that?

lol your choice.

Your grass looks like green carpet.

Is that good or bad?

Nice!, but what is that running in the background? I am also curious how you kept the steering column in tact. I found that while I was taking the dash out, the steering column had to be uninstalled too. It would be much easier to manouver and complete my wire check that way. Any information would really help!

It was the air compressor in the background. I did drop the steering column i just didn't fully remove it and i put it back up with 2 bolts once the dash was out so i didn't have to work over it..

today im hoping to start getting interior back in and get the engine finished up so i can move it around. ill be sure to take alot of pics and make updates through the day.

today me and my friend tossed a stage 1 clutch in his lude so i didn't do to much on the hatch. i got it together enough to make a couple test pulls... i jizzed my pants! going from d15 dpfi to a d16 mpfi is like jumping off your bike and into a ferarri. ill get vids tomorrow if i have time after court.

The ones in the video...they're kinda gay.

lmao they came on my parts car. they look better than steelies and they where lighter so i tossed em on. i cant wait to get those bmw rims though. i think im getting em tomorrow.

o yea... my wire tuck is about 65% done and i moved the battery to the back for room to put my homemade intake on it. while i was at it i tucked the windshield wiper hoses too.

I know what you mean about d15 mpfi vs. d16 mpfi. You know the red si hatch that I just put a b2 into? Well it doesn't feel anywhere like my stock si.

slow? lol even my mom was impressed with the lil d16... i cant wait to get the z6 head on it. i wanna get the z6 head on it with the a aftermarket intake mani (blox or skunk2) and run low boost.

i love boost. i guess ima be gong suspension first. any suggestions? i wanna go all skunk2 but its mad expensive.

Back