Ethan's 91 Civic HB Official Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wacko xxxXXXCanaduansXXXxxx.

Done the water pump shit? Is your dash back in? Didn't you say your pulling it out again? Did you put a new clutch in there, I forget.

Well the bitch is still running! over the next couple weeks im ripping it apart to finish some wiring and install some new carpet. while im at it im gonna install my new exedy clutch kit, head gasket, timing belt, water pump, valve seals and finish the wire tuck on the passenger side.

Some pics i took today... what you guys know about pics of you car with a horse?

civicuw.jpg

civic2d.jpg

Last edited:
Well the bitch is still running! over the next couple weeks im ripping it apart to finish some wiring and install some new carpet. while im at it im gonna install my new exedy clutch kit, head gasket, timing belt, water pump, valve seals and finish the wire tuck on the passenger side.
Wicked awesome. :)

im building my whole turbo setup since im a broke mother fucker!... lmao the turbo im usin is from a first gen ford probe. it pushes 7.3psi...

Back