Ever dreamed about Alyssa Milano nude?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ever seen Body Shots? Tara Reids tits are fuckin gross. At least Alyssa has nice jugs. If you ask me, hottest chick in the world is Eliza Dushku from Bring it on and The New guy. and for the record my girlfriend made me watch bring it on and she regretted it for weeks cuz i didnt stop talkin about eliza

Originally posted by Canadian_GSR@Oct 13 2003, 12:24 PM
ever seen Body Shots? Tara Reids tits are fuckin gross. At least Alyssa has nice jugs. If you ask me, hottest chick in the world is Eliza Dushku from Bring it on and The New guy. and for the record my girlfriend made me watch bring it on and she regretted it for weeks cuz i didnt stop talkin about eliza

How can tits be gross? Are they upside down or have nasty bumps on them or something? :D :lol:

well cmon theyre not gross perse, theyre kinda saggy and do that thing where they hang to the outside, like a fuckin banana or somethin. maybe im just picky

Originally posted by SLA+Oct 13 2003, 08:43 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Oct 13 2003, 08:37 AM
they both have fucked up tits if you ask me.

tara: pissedoffrating: 6
alyssa: pissedoffrating: 5

Is this out of a scale of 10 b/c you got to get them some credit...they are hotter then most girls that we see?

Come on I would give Tara a 9 and Alyssa a 8.5

Actually I find the girls that don't try so hard, look the best. Both of these girls are ok for eye candy but they could turn out like the Jessica Simpson thread that was posted up on here a dew weeks ago. You would rather hang yourself than deal with the shit that you would inquire while trying to fuck her. I say they are around 7's but my girl is a 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

:werd: I dated a bible thumper once, all she did was let me play with her jugs, i showed her my dick and she ran from the room screaming "you wanna put that where?" hehe not worth the trouble, jessica simpson is a 2 just for that reason.

Originally posted by Canadian_GSR@Oct 13 2003, 05:24 PM

You think tits stick up like they do in bra's? they look saggy because girls wear push up bras so the cleavage is at their throat. Once you see tits with nothing holding them, they're all gonna be saggy a little.

We all thought B was picky... I think you just took that title. :p

MAN those breastasesses are BEAUTIFULL i would not stop touching them for months.....SLAP SLAP. * towel *

She was hot until she got the dyke hair cut. I hate women with really short hair.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 13 2003, 05:23 PM-->
Canadian_GSR
@Oct 13 2003, 05:24 PM

You think tits stick up like they do in bra's? they look saggy because girls wear push up bras so the cleavage is at their throat. Once you see tits with nothing holding them, they're all gonna be saggy a little.

We all thought B was picky... I think you just took that title. :p

Nah I've run across some nice perky tits but for the most part... hes right =( great boobies are hard to come by

BTW I saw taras somewhere and her tits sucked ass

just got done watching that clip what the hell movie was that from? music sucked ass

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 13 2003, 06:36 PM
just got done watching that clip what the hell movie was that from? music sucked ass

is it the clip from "Embrace of the Vampire"

I saw that movie on skinemax when I was 14...lame ass shit

Back