EVERYTHING rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

I am sick of having to pay $50 for a new phone once a month because the cheap basturds always break. Today my 7th phone in 9 month shit the bed for no apparant reason. I have insurance on it but I think if I make one more claim they will drop me. If they didn't make them so fucking cheap maybe they would last more than 4 weeks. I thought everytime I got a new phone it would come with a warrenty but apparently not. I'm not rough THAT rough em on, I never really drop the things just have it in my pocke all day while I work on cars and shit. Now i'm stuck buying phone after phone because i'm on a gay 2year contract. FUCK CELLPHONES!!!!

EDIT: This is now an everything rant.

Yesterday When I was painting my bumpers, sideskirt, mirrors, and spoiler I bumped into my paint and knocked it onto the floor. Not all of it but enough that I didn't have enough to fully cover some areas to my liking. Plus it was about $40 worth of paint/reducer down the drain and its gonna be one hell of a mess to clean up.

Today when i was putting together the trunk latch on the sol (very last thing that had to be done) I fucked up big time. I closed the trunk before I hooked up the tumbler. So now my trunk is shut and latched and I have no way to get in it. There is no lever inside the car since its a 94 (they started those in 95). So I am probaly going to have to cut a huge hole in the spare tire well and have to try to unlatch it with a coathanger. This is gonna be a pain in the ass since one time when I got locked in my own trunk ( different drunken story) I couldn't even figure out how to do it with my hands.

All I want to do right now is get high but I can't even do that because its a fucking blizzard outside and I have nowhere to smoke. It would be nice if I had a vehicle but my GF needs the blazer more than I do and I still havn't put a tranny in my jeep.

Hurray for my first HS rant. It feels good.

buy the cheapest phone and dont have insurance. if they last more than a month then you should be set.

who do you have as a cell phone carrier? If it is nextel, buy the walk in service express option for 2.99 a month. And then nextel services or gives you a refurbished one for nothing :) If it is cingularor tmobile, you should look into the phone i got off of ebay. It is a mpx200, great reception all the time, and it is a heavy duty phone. As for the paint, mineral spirits i guess :hmm:

I really could care less about the paint on the floor. I'll just dump a gallon of laquer thinner on it and push in down the drain.

thats rough dude. ive never heard of a cell phone carrier not giving you a loaner phone while they fix yours, or a replacement one for free... your carrier blows. what kind of phone is it?

if i lived around you, id come get ya high. :thumbsup:

Yeah verizon is fucking gay. I pay $4 a month for insurance on my phone but there is a $50 deductable. I've got plenty of weed to get high for months but nowhere to smoke it here at school.

verizon wont give you a new phone? that shit is wack. i have verizon and almost all myfreinds do. one dropped theirs and it broke, they handed him a new one... your contract is teh suxor

Here at school blows. We can't even have alchohal on campus. If you get caught with evn a beer poster in your room the get in big trouble and have to pay a fine. Imagine how bad they are with pot.

Quoted post[/post]]Today when i was putting together the trunk latch on the sol (very last thing that had to be done) I fucked up big time. I closed the trunk before I hooked up the tumbler. So now my trunk is shut and latched and I have no way to get in it. There is no lever inside the car since its a 94 (they started those in 95). So I am probaly going to have to cut a huge hole in the spare tire well and have to try to unlatch it with a coathanger. This is gonna be a pain in the ass since one time when I got locked in my own trunk ( different drunken story) I couldn't even figure out how to do it with my hands.

Cut a hole big enough for your arm to get in there under where the license plate mounts.

:thumbsup:

what if you pop out the lock? there's probably a lever or something right there that the locking mech. turns to unlatch it....

fuck everything, i think my gf just broke up with me because i wasnt ready to drive her home.... no idea what the fuck just happened...

fuck everything, i think my gf just broke up with me because i wasnt ready to drive her home.... no idea what the fuck just happened...

lmao, wtf?

and how can you not find a place to smoke?
anywhere on a huge ass campus?
when i went to Ualbany i never had a problem
well, i just used a fan etc, but i got onto so many roofs in that school
check the theater building, they are usually unlocked and you can find a way to the cat walk and then to the roof...

or just puff on the cat walk
make an adventure out of it...

and wtf do you do to cell phones?
i've had mine for almost 2 years and it looks brand new

We have a 0 tolerance policy at my school and in my dorm, but still people smoke all the time here.

The funny thing is on 420 I heard people smoke even in the main square and there are so many people doing it they just monitor to make sure no one freak out.

can't you remove the panels behing the seats and crawl through there? or is there a firewall type barrier. my ex had a del sol but that was 3 years ago, i don't remember.

Cellular phones, even in their "Free phone / $25 a month" plans are still very very expensive. They should be cheaper than balls now, but they are still kitchy and trendy. That's going to drive the price up constantly.

Face it: Cell phones are passe. They have video phone tech now but they aren't releasing it because we all still get ga-ga over these stupid MP3 player bluetooth 4 year old pieces of shit phones.

Motorola, Seimens, LG and Nokia just have a cave filled with gen 3 phones and they are filling another cave right now with gen 6 shit.

Back