Ex Girlfreind y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shit my gurl just broke up w/ me too...and kicking w/ this other guy who she says is her friend...but i know they are more then just friends...she be lying to me when i go see her....saying she tired and all, but when he's around she's up and not complaning...yeah...i meet the fucking dude went over to visit and he was there...i ain't gona fight over a bitch...so i talked to her and him...at the time i wanted to punch her in the face, but decided not too...she liked him a while back...just that she was with me...and i was the only person she up here that she stays with...her parents lived out of town...then this year her parents moved up...this past month she told me she didn't love me and that i should go love someone else that would return the love...at that moment my heart dropped....7 FUCKING YEARS....that i've been w/ this fucking girl...and she does this to me....later on i found out why...the guy from our hometown that she liked move up here...she a bitch, if she was ever to try to get me back...i would fuck her hard in every postions possible and then leave her...no more emotions and all...been faithful to this bitch...and this is wat she did....that fucking guy...he can die....i know bitch is just using her....calling her to take him places and shit...oh well...she ain't the last. yeah man..fuck that bitch and leave her...don't fucking get emotional...and don't be her fucking dog...where she tells you to do shit.....i've learned my lesson...and i was going to marry this bitch too...7 FUCKING YEARS....and this is what she did....fucking bitch.

I will be honest it takes a little while to get over this shit, I was with my bithc for 4 years and you 7, shit I couldn't imagine. I hear yoru pain, it just isn't easy to get over. I have spent roughly 7 months hating bitches for what some other Cunt did to me. But now I am having some with a friend, Life goes on man, it really does.

Milan

dude I broke up 7 days ago this shit sucks but think is she really worth all this worrying and fucking up your life even after she has left it. Were you ever really that happy did you find your self always questioning shit? If you get back with her would you not always wonder what if? Dude sex is sex go it from somewhere else if its all your after. Even if you say it not emotional that’s a lie you will start to feel something for her and then your back in hell all over again.

Ya, I dunno, Im so damn lost, good thing she is gone and im not talking to her, ill just try and forget her again while she is gone, then hopefully she wont call me.

Hey Brandon. I thought she called you last nite.. At Least Thats What You Told Me In School. - t3h ub4r l33t b0i

:newbie: :newbie: :newbie: :newbie: :newbie: :newbie: :newbie:

fucracka.jpg

:lol: Funny shit, so the truth comes out!

Manes if that you then i told you that Monday, she called me sunday night, she left monday for florida, f4g biotch.

aight heres how it is

you gotta be at the head of the game which translates to getting head from the game.

forget the bitch who doesnt stick around for the bumpy roads.

She doesn't owe you anything man. You didn't keep her happy, she left.
Sorry if this sounds harsh.

Peace.

Originally posted by IceBolt@Jul 5 2003, 03:31 PM
She doesn't owe you anything man. You didn't keep her happy, she left.
Sorry if this sounds harsh.

Peace.

Did u not read the thread at all.... stupid, she called me, i didnt call her, i didnt say she owed me anything, and if i didnt keep her happy then why did she tell me she misses all this crap about me, about feeling cared for and feeling loved and shit....

im surprised this is 2 pages long now eh?

Well to bring this thread back form the dead, I have met a new girl who is better than my ex, so screw her, im not talkin to her anymore, ya we are freinds, no i didnt fuck her, this new girl is hotter.

This thread is useless without pics.

But congrats :D :lol:

Ill post a new pic of Jina, if I get one, but read my sig. It may explain why there could be a delay in the hottness of girls.

Back