Excessive Force??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Dec 3 2003, 11:16 PM-->
@Dec 3 2003, 11:14 PM
but i mean, one cluck to the head with a nightstick and your fucked. and they said they found small traces of pcp in his system.. small.. and they said that probably caused the heart attack. but i mean still.. they hit that fucker like 80 times.

dude when you are hopped up on coke or PCP you dont feel pain. a whak on the head wouldnt do shit. ive seen guys my sized (5' 10" - 150lbs) lift up fuking cars. drugs are crazy.

i feel bad the guy died but the cops were just trying to do their job.

i can personally verify this...

some coked up fuck came after a friend of mine one night with a baseball bat...
after about 4 other people took turns punching the guy or popping bricks off his head, i came through with the 6 D-cell Mag Lite and swung that fucker full force to the back of his head (cracking the fuckers scull) and he was still standing :wtf2: he was very dazed but still upright and still took a swing at me with the bat before another kid grabbed him and threw him to the ground and the others started kicking the shit out of him

moral of the story: coke heads dont drop easily

Originally posted by ilikepie@Dec 3 2003, 11:19 PM
ok i agree now sorta. i didnt get the full story. i just turned on the news and saw that a black guy got the shit kicked out of him by some white cops. thank for the full story

so now its a black thing?

i HATE that shit.

"reverse-racism" in this fucking country is worse than "regular" racism. it pisses me off so fucking much.

black dude beats a white guy, and its ok
white guy beats a black dude, and suddenly its a fucking color issue.

I HATE PEOPLE

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Dec 4 2003, 01:54 AM-->
@Dec 3 2003, 11:19 PM
ok i agree now sorta. i didnt get the full story. i just turned on the news and saw that a black guy got the shit kicked out of him by some white cops. thank for the full story

so now its a black thing?

i HATE that shit.

"reverse-racism" in this fucking country is worse than "regular" racism. it pisses me off so fucking much.

black dude beats a white guy, and its ok
white guy beats a black dude, and suddenly its a fucking color issue.

I HATE PEOPLE

Its called the rubber-band effect, things in this country go from one extreme to another all the time, sometimes never finding a balance. Blacks were slaves in the 1800's, now generations later we want to reconcile so we hold them in a higher regard and give them more leeway, then racists jump on this and it fuels them even more, THEN black people say every white person that does them wrong is a racist... It's just that racisms rubber-band effect is taking litterally centuries to find a balance.

Lately, in America, it sucks to be the following:

#1 White
#2 Christian
#3 In any kind of responsible position

You all know why. There's no need to explain.

That fat dumbass didn't listen to the police, and jumped at one of them. He deserved anything they did. I'll bet the asshole would have charged a cop with a gun, and when he was shot, even MORE hell would have been raised about the situation.

In my mind, the cops were doing the minimum of what they could or had to do to subdue a HUGE guy on drugs.

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Dec 4 2003, 05:21 AM
His death was caused by an enlarged heart due to the stress of being attacked.

Or an enlarged heart from the stress of doing a bunch of coke and being a fatass. What kind of dumbshit is going to look at a 350lb coke head, and say that his stress was caused by getting attacked.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Dec 4 2003, 02:24 AM-->
jiahanhao
@Dec 4 2003, 05:21 AM
His death was caused by an enlarged heart due to the stress of being attacked.

Or an enlarged heart from the stress of doing a bunch of coke and being a fatass. What kind of dumbshit is going to look at a 350lb coke head, and say that his stress was caused by getting attacked.

Rev. Jesse Jackson, Johnny Cochran or whoever ends up representing this guy's family's lawsuit against the city.

Honestly, i fell bad for the guy dying, but from the video i see a big ass, drugged up guy trying to kick a cops ass, THEN getting beat up by the cops. Bottom line, he started assaulting the cops.

Also you have to consider the cop's point of view. I dislike asshole cops just as much as anyone else, but think if you were in their shoes, and you had that guy coming at you. Those guys go out everyday to work, not even sure that they will come home, and that they won't get killed by some stupidass worthless druggee.

I think that in that situation, those cops might have used a little too much force, but it is totally understandable because they had the choice of getting hurt or killed by that guy, or getting to go home to their wives and kids that night. In this situation you should really just look at the two sides and ask yourself which life is really worth more. We are no one to play god, but if you balance the life of a cop and a druggee, and try to decide which one is more beneficial to society or which one has more petential to do good in his life, then i really think the cop's life outweighs the other guy's. I don't think the guy deserved to die, but i believe it is his own fault, and is more a result of his irresponsible actions than the actions of the police.

Originally posted by Blanco@Dec 4 2003, 08:09 PM
Pain tolerance won't help you if your legs are rubber bands.

Um, no. I was shot twice in the leg with a shot gun and was still able to chase the guy down. Adrenaline, and drugs will do wonders for your stamina. The dude was a fucking criminal drug addict fuck, who cares.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Dec 4 2003, 02:34 PM-->
@Dec 4 2003, 08:09 PM

Um, no. I was shot twice in the leg with a shot gun and was still able to chase the guy down. Adrenaline, and drugs will do wonders for your stamina. The dude was a fucking criminal drug addict fuck, who cares.

I think what blanco is trying to say is that if you have non-functioning knee caps, there is no way you would be able to stand... It's physically impossible.

Originally posted by jiahanhao+Dec 4 2003, 03:35 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 4 2003, 02:34 PM
Blanco
@Dec 4 2003, 08:09 PM

I think what blanco is trying to say is that if you have non-functioning knee caps, there is no way you would be able to stand... It's physically impossible.

ew

I hate kids who say all cops are shit or scum. That pisses me off bad. Point in case. in trans tech a kid was saying that cops were scumbags and was trying to argue that they all were asses. And a was starting to get up to knock him and his desk over when some1 was like, "are you serious?" and he said, "nah, i just don't like asshole cops." I was soo looking forward to knocking his face in... oh well

Originally posted by FFCiv@Dec 4 2003, 05:58 PM
I hate kids who say all cops are shit or scum. That pisses me off bad. Point in case. in trans tech a kid was saying that cops were scumbags and was trying to argue that they all were asses. And a was starting to get up to knock him and his desk over when some1 was like, "are you serious?" and he said, "nah, i just don't like asshole cops." I was soo looking forward to knocking his face in... oh well

Yes, violence IS the answer to all debates... :roll:

Back