Exhaust 94 sedan D16Z6 5 speed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lookin for an exhaust combination that will give me a really deep low, for a lack of better words, sexy sound. Was thinking a flowmaster Delta 66 series, but i thought mabye I should ask someone who is used to working with Hondas. Just got the car and it still has 30 day tags on it. Im in fredericksburg VA, so thats why I need a deep and low sounding exhaust because some of the uniforms out here REALLY look down upon civics..... Especially loud civics.... I dont need to pass emissions either out here. Any suggestions would be appreciated, and if you have it possible a sound clip of that exhaust on a motor similar to mine.. :ph34r:

Some of the reputable members here swear by dynomax turbo mufflers. You should be able to find an exhaust clip somewhere on youtube. Running a cat helps tremendously too. If you insist on polluting the air, at least get a resonated test pipe. Besides noise, keep the car low key to avoid the cops. No chrome 4" exhaust tips, 17" tuner wheels, body kits, or huge drops.

Some of the reputable members here swear by dynomax turbo mufflers. You should be able to find an exhaust clip somewhere on youtube. Running a cat helps tremendously too. If you insist on polluting the air, at least get a resonated test pipe. Besides noise, keep the car low key to avoid the cops. No chrome 4" exhaust tips, 17" tuner wheels, body kits, or huge drops.

Gotcha, I dont like body kits, and Im only droppin it bout 1 1/2 inches. When I get the system put on the car im gonna have dump tips off the muffler anyways so you wont see it at all. The rims idk yet, prolly 16's or 15's. You know of anyone I can get some SI seats from. Black, possibly leather if they made then in leather, but they have to be black. IDC if they are in bad shape, as long as they will bolt in. Appreciate the info!

I rand Megan Racing headers, A Hi Flow cat... with 2" piping all the way back to a Magna Flow 1 to 2 out... and it was really quite inless you were around 6,000 RPM's lol... I would check them out as well :p

I suppose it would be a good thing if I mentioned the fact that I only ever really have $400 to spend every 2 weeks. I dont care if I have to slowly piece the exhaust together over a time span. I just want to know what would produce the sound that I want. Iv never known anyone that uses magnaflow on a honda...... Anyone on here in fredericksburg area?:huh:

dynomax muffler + custom bent piping should be the most cost effective route. Also, don't go any bigger than 2 1/4" on the diameter. 2" should suffice just fine for a close to stock z6.

Would agree on the 2" and the dynomax, I just like magnaflow better lmao

Fair enough, it always comes down to a personal preference in the end. Anyone out here know of a person or shop that could mandrel bend the pipes for me? Also I need my valve adjustment checked, any info on anyone that can do that. I am mechanically inclined and know quite a bit for never having been to school, but im a generalist in a sense. I have a service and shop manual for the civic. I just replced my sway bar and links with a beefier bar and urethane bushings. :)

Back