Experimenting with 4loko tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

never seen it. Anyone know if its any good?

^ yep.

Mix it with redbull and go to the club. It turns you into a cast member of the Jersey Shore.

so if i drink it i'll turn in to a fat little oompa loompa with puffy hair that loves "pickles"? :huh:

haha not you dude. like real pickles. or the metaphorical cock.

0622-snookie-pickle-credit.jpg

no straight man should drink a drink called pink. christ. you might as well make it a cosmo while you're at it, fag.

Seatbelts and helmets are a law here.

I have seen cases where the seatbelt was actually the killer- so that's a toss up...

it's horse shit. sure,the seat belt may have chocked/etc someone, but ya know, if it didn't they would have went through the widshield instead and died anyway.

if it didn't work, f1, nascar, and all the rest wouldn't use it.

somehow, they still don't run air bags... hrm.

Ugh. 4 loco hangovers are the WORST. I hate this vile substance.

lol @ drakes comment. I live within walking dist of this club - if i see these foolz outside ima have to tell em to keep it down.

wow.. working on a ban in TX.. some jackass rear-ended a car doing 120 and killed two people and put the other two in critical condition, all while he was almost 8 times the legal limit and he doesn't remember a thing, because of the 4loko... stupid...

I think I'm going out tonight and raping 10 college chicks and blaming on 4loko. Maybe I'll also vote democrat and blame it on 4loko. Maybe I'll rob a liquor store and blame it on 4loko.

I just think its ridiculous how they made it sound like its impossible to be over the limit by drinking any other alcoholic beverage other than 4loko....

well, most people who get that over the limit on 4loco are also quite energetic . . . . thats the problem.

Back