F & F 3: Tokyo Drift (spoiler warning)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pissedoffsol said:
on second thought, i will not be buying it.

this is by far the worst movie i've seen in 4 years.

how is this the worst movie you have seen in 4 years? even if the plot sucks, the cars are ricey, and the story is fake, there is still a lot to make this not "the worst movie in 4 years." come on now, just for the eye candy alone (girls and cars) it was worth watching. It was worth watching just for the kid from home improvement crashing a viper. i can name you 10 movies in the last 2 years that are way worse.

"THAT I'VE SEEN...."

I try to avoid crap films. I'm a snob.

Example Movie that gets a 1: The Russia House. Worst movie ever.
This one was a tad better.

the cars weren't impressive, the cgi sucked, all of a sudden he got his teeth back, tough white boy wins against the jdm mob by learning how to drift in 3 days against the drift king... :rollseyes: please. clayton could outdrift that kid the first day he tried. and by the 3rd day he was owning the King? please. go back to the 1/4 mile fag.

pathetic.

granted it wasn't the most realistic. i could drift better than this kid to. the cgi did suck. but it was all about eye candy and crashes. maybe you don't watch a lot of movies. granted, i'm picky about buying movies, but this was suppose to be entertaining, not realistic.

the matrix was cool, not realistic. the transporter 2 was cool, not realistic. the first two fast and furious movies were cool, not realistic.

this just joins a list of movies that are made for fun. No oscars, no screen actors guild awards. just fun, not real.

lol, i probably own more dvd's than movies you've seen :D

if it was all about car crashes and eye candy, it would have been put out by the Adreneline Crew, not Touchstone pictures or whoever the hell it is.

the matrix sucked.
transporter 2 sucked.

the first F&F is the only good one IMO.
At least part 2 carried on the plot somewhat.....
and this, all of a sudden, bam, no one... except for the race with Dom y0!
please.

they fucked up.

part 2 should have been about brian running off with dom to mexico, setting up some street races there or some shit.

and part 3... who knows.

And besides all of that.. you can go into a race shop and order three "spoon" engines. thats not unrealistic.

Back