F/s:92-95 civic mirrors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattus72

i have two new mirrors for sale that go on a 92-95 civic SEDAN. i bought them off ebay for my 92' civic hatchback and thats what the item was listed to be for. but when it arrived at my house i found out that they are for a 92-95 sedan. so i have no use for them. i am asking $30 plus shipping

Quoted post[/post]]
i have two new mirrors for sale that go on a 92-95 civic SEDAN. i bought them off ebay for my 92' civic hatchback and thats what the item was listed to be for. but when it arrived at my house i found out that they are for a 92-95 sedan. so i have no use for them. i am asking $30 plus shipping

would these be the same mirrors that anyone can buy from ebay as well and pay $1.99 for mirror and like $25.00 for shipping. I have looked at all the mirrors on ebay the in past two weeks and all of them are about the same price......

Not to hurt you on this sell; but if i know this then i am sure that other people do as well

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

would these be the same mirrors that anyone can buy from ebay as well and pay $1.99 for mirror and like $25.00 for shipping. I have looked at all the mirrors on ebay the in past two weeks and all of them are about the same price......

Not to hurt you on this sell; but if i know this then i am sure that other people do as well

they probably are the same ones you looked at...i payed 10 bucks plus shipping so i came to about 45 dollars.i was hoping to get out of them what i spent but i guess anyone can make an offer if they want them because i cant use them. so any money i can make of them is better than none.

Back