OH f/s del sol red zig zags *RARE*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
im going to start out by saying these are NOT mint,they are dirty,need a cleaning very badly,and are slightly worn...these will clean up very nicely,and if you know what your doing you can dye them back to brand new condition...

these are the original floormats out of my 93 del sol si..they have been through 210k miles.they are getting very rare and are bringing in good money.do your research before telling me an offer.lowballs will be ignored.i will be shipping these from ohio,and would prefer to go through paypal...
251225_379233412146322_797241869_n.jpg

buy em for future use.or flip em for more money.these are pretty rare to find.

yea. unless your willing to sell for around 20 bucks shipped its outta my price range... seasonal jobs suck lol. . glws tho. but out of curiosity how much are you looking to get.

if this set didnt have the white mark id easily get $200...since its got the mark i was willing to go down to around $150...both prices include shipping(which should be $15-$20)
but ive got a go off teamsolcal thats local to me,and hes coming to get them for $100 and delsol rainbows.

I remember ordering a set from the dealer. They still stocked them in the early 2000s. I think they were about 60.

Back