F22 to H22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He's talking about a H22 swap, Im saying boost the F series. Its cheaper and nets better results.

you see where everybody goes wrong is that you can just turbo something i tried it...i turboed a d16y7 with 3lbs of bosst and blew the shat out of it you need atleast $1,000 for turbo if you put it in yourself and some kind of like hondata or something and tuned it will cost $195.00 for hondata $150 for istallation and about $400 for tuning to be completely safe i have a turboed b18a1 with 400whp right now

Are ther any other possible Engine Swaps besides H22s. I have a cd5 and everyone is always talking about h22s. Is there a possible way to put newer accord motors in my car?
you can put a new accord motor in it just going to take a little bit of wiring work..you can put any motor in anything you want you just have to have the money,the tools and the know how..

you see where everybody goes wrong is that you can't just turbo something i tried it...i turboed a d16y7 with 3lbs of bosst and blew the shat out of it you need atleast $1,000 for turbo if you put it in yourself and some kind of like hondata or something and tuned it will cost $195.00 for hondata $150 for istallation and about $400 for tuning to be completely safe i have a turboed b18a1 with 400whp right now with the whole bottom end done too with forged steel H-beam rods forged pistons,750cc injectors,cams,cam gears,hondata,it's tuned,with a t3/t4 turbo,38mm waste gate 2core intercooler,running well actually 18lbs of boost but it is safe for up tolike 25lbs
kkjkjdjld

you see where everybody goes wrong is that you can just turbo something i tried it...i turboed a d16y7 with 3lbs of bosst and blew the shat out of it you need atleast $1,000 for turbo if you put it in yourself and some kind of like hondata or something and tuned it will cost $195.00 for hondata $150 for istallation and about $400 for tuning to be completely safe i have a turboed b18a1 with 400whp right now

Orly?

No shit Sherlock. I think it's fairly common knowledge that you need to tune a forced induction setup...

you can put a new accord motor in it just going to take a little bit of wiring work..you can put any motor in anything you want you just have to have the money,the tools and the know how..

Yeah, we already told him that he could, and where to get the mounts and wiring harness...

Back