Fake Titties Poll

What would you do if your wife wanted to buy herself fake boobies?

• Go ahead baby!!!

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Keep 'em real.

Votes: 27 60.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i say keep the real ones. if she only wants to go from a small B to a full B, go buy a push up bra. it's a lot cheaper...

As E brought up, there are WAY too many things to be factored in... You need to figure this one out on your own, hombre. Good luck!

it wont be a huge upgrade. they wouldn't look awkward. it's more of a personal issue, plus she thinks it will make me happy. she believes it would be natural for me to be happier with larger boobies.

if shes doing it for you then its a bad idea. bc if the relationship goes south. then she would regret it.

there's no 'other' option... i'd say you can't make up her mind for her, if she's set on doing it, you can't do much about it, but hey, why not... unless they're already huge... ya know.

If I can tell they are fake, then they were not worth it.

Anyone who has handled a lot of boobies knows. there's a time and place for fake boobies.

Small tits are nice, big tits are nice, small saggy tits = FTL big saggy tits = FTL

If a girl has nice somewhat perky and still staying up boobies I say real boobs all the way no matter what size they are from flat to giant.

If they're messed up from kids or are just nasty to start with then fake tits are ok in my book.

Anyone who has handled a lot of boobies knows. there's a time and place for fake boobies.

Small tits are nice, big tits are nice, small saggy tits = FTL big saggy tits = FTL

If a girl has nice somewhat perky and still staying up boobies I say real boobs all the way no matter what size they are from flat to giant.

If they're messed up from kids or are just nasty to start with then fake tits are ok in my book.
After talking with the wife, she thinks its fair that if she is going to mess up her body by having my kids, she should be able to repair it.

After talking with the wife, she thinks its fair that if she is going to mess up her body by having my kids, she should be able to repair it.
I hope she means that if you two have kids, you don't have to worry about her running around on you with new tittes(if that was in the discussion) and not her saying that you impregnating her would be an asshole move on your part by making her ugly. I may be wrong on both parts.

I hope she means that if you two have kids, you don't have to worry about her running around on you with new tittes(if that was in the discussion) and not her saying that you impregnating her would be an asshole move on your part by making her ugly. I may be wrong on both parts.
no. we want to have kids. she is just joking around with me. but she does know that having kids will change her body and will want to fix it up.

My girl wants to get some of those with her own money in the next few months...idk though, she's got 34 C's....so idk what she'd upgrade to besides like larger D cups...which is fine but I think I'd rather them be how they are.

ok, i have to say something else... if she's not happy with herself without fake boobs, getting them won't make her any happier unless it's the ONLY reason she dislikes how she looks, but if she's trying to cover up something she hates about herself, it won't help.

It doesn't sound like this is the case. I merely wanted them to 'lift and slightly' augment them. Lifting requires them to remove some tissue, so I want them to replace what they took and make my boobs even... one is almost a cup size smaller than the other. But, I'm happy with them the way they are, it's just something I'd like to do possibly.

Eh, I say, if she wants em and you don't care, do it. :)

i hope mine aren't in the 'messed up from kids' category. >.<

Nobody seemed to complain, so I don't think you need to worry about that...

again from the feminine pulpit: how old is she? because in my experience she'll get the full B she wants with a little age. i was a 'barely b' until 19, a solid b to 23, and then went to c cups from there until 30. that was all w/out any size fluctuation anywhere else on the body (and no pregnancies); just took my body a while to come up with some tittays i guess ;). i dunno if this is standard girl stuff or not though. :shrug2:

Ya i notice that on my girl too. THey seem to just keep on growin without anything else on her body growin... weird.

Back