Favorite Quotes of all time...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"Its all fun and games until someone loses any eye...then its a new game: find the eye!"

Would you rather have Counter-Strike nerds playing that stupid game for hours on end in their room, or do you want them out and about attempting to trip over third base with your daughter?
-SomethingAwful.com

"Ah women, can't live with them, can't have heterosexual sex without them."
-Anonymous

"They call them fingers, but I never seem them fing. Oh! There they go."
-Otto from the simpsons

"English? What do i need English for, I'm never going to england." -- Homer Simpson

"My shit's got vtec YO!!" -- Ji

"like whoa" -- Black Rob

"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms."

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

"I used to have a handle on life, then it broke."

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Feb 10 2004, 03:21 PM
God, I love that movie.

Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here, Donnie, you're out of your element!

- No Dude, he's a child molestor, with a record! He did 8 months up in Chino for exposing himself to an 8-year-old.

- This isn't Nam, Smokey, there are rules!

some of my favorite from movies

Brick Top: If I throw a dog a bone, I don't wanna know if it tastes good or not.

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this instance by an 'orrible cunt... me!

"if you can't fuck a ten, fuck 2 fives. if you can't fuck two fives fuck any dumb bitch that will let you"

"all women are psycho and fucked in the head, the goal is to find the least psycho you can."

"thats like dating the hot dumb chick, it sounds like a good idea at first"

"I bent my wookie" ralph wigam

"The whole world is goin' to shit and I'm out of toilet paper."-I came up w/that.

"teacher my worm crawled into my mouth and i ate it, can i have another ?" ralph wiggam

"do i have to get naked for you people to remember my name ?" lynn strait from snot

"confusis say: man who stand on toilet is high on pot"

to whoever used the quote

"there is no I in TEAM"

I have another to go along with it...

There is no I in TEAM, but there are four in INDIVIDUALITY."

"Everyone wants to be unique, just like everyone else."

^always makes me laugh

"of course I peed my pants, everybody my age pees their pants it's the coolest!" - Adam Sandler, Billy Madison

"if I don't save the wee turtles, who will?......Ahhh!!! Save me from the wee turtles!" - Grounds Keeper Willie.

i aint racist...i used to have a black friend, until my dad sold him...
(while you're playin gt3) ooh, you're catching up, maybe now i should use my other hand.
if you cant beat um, put down your bat and shoot um.
stupid is as stupid does
life is like a box of chocoletes...you know the rest.

youre so money, and you dont even know it

hail to the king, baby

shop smart. shop s mart

i have not failed. i have just found 10,000 ways that dont work.

i've had a wonderful time, but this wasnt it

you may say im a dreamer, but im not the only one.

if you from mars, and you gotta pussy, we will fuck you

Back