favorite sexual position

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

still tryin to perfect the superman....

but other than that, i'll take it anyway i can get it. lol

I'd have to say "doggie style".. although not all the time..

One of my other favorites is where I lay on my back, and she lays on top of me on her back with her legs spread. I enter her from behind. You can have great sex, anal if you are into that kinda thing, and both of your hands are completely free to play with all of her fun parts. Great for videos, too! :mrgreen:

I used to think that was called the "butterfly" But I guess I'm wrong, google isn't pulling it up by that name.

last one i think i drove off...lol women..i'll never understand them...dont want to either....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
My favorite is :censored:

I swear im an :angel: lol

ROFL! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Quoted post[/post]]
:werd:
what kinda garbage is that, we finally get a bisch here and she's all prude and stuff
lol

lol don't scare her away y0 i'll have to wait another year and get her to come back again.

LOL YEAH!!!!!!.... :tisk: IM NOT PRUDE, keep on with ur more than smelly brown stuff attitude and ull ruin it for the rest of the guys.. lol :wink:

Im still waiting on my comments on how cute i am in the other thread, and unless I got some really nice things being said about me.. none of u are gonna know what my favorite :censored: and :twisted: pos. is.. lol

:secret:

Back