favorite sexual position

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
"try" that one? How can you get through a 3rd date without "trying" that one ?!

Well, she's not really the type to try new positions. But I'm working on that. :ph34r: I've gotten her to do a few, and she has liked them so far. She really likes it in the shower.

Shower sex is tough for me.. I'm 6'4 and she is like 5'6.. The mechanics are mind boggling.

Its just too damned hard, I have to pick her up and put her back on the wall.. And for a married man, that is just too damned much work :wink:

yes...shower sex. :drool:

HAHAH, last time i had shower sex, it was in someone elses beat up, leaking, ugly shower.

Quoted post[/post]]
Its called have her bend over. Its easy and not much work to get it going smooth.

Yeah, to hit her from behind in a standing position I have to bend my knees, alot.. Too much leg work.. Its easier to just pick her up and have her wrap her legs around me.. Which is still too hard.. I suppose.. I'm a lazy fucker.

im sick as hell today...A LOT of people are going to be pregnant. I've been putting Bryan snot in the NYC air all day.

I think it reached southern Ontario too..... shit I think im preg and so are all my other female co-workers...
U baasttarrd send child support money

My favorite position is the one where a girl is involved.

Back