Feedback on the new layout

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pissedoffsol said:
christ, give me a chance. i've been at work all day and have shit to do tonight.

i don't want you mad, i was just asking. i didn't know if it was just my computer's web filter or the forum.

sorry, just stressed out.

give it time and things will be back to normal.

i know of:

- garage images
- emoticons
- gay layout

if you know of something else, let me know.

I dont care for when you insert a image it shows up in the typing window. If big enough it takes up the whole screen so you can't see what you've type.

anyway to set it so it just shows the URL or the img?

yes, go to your usercp and edit options.
there you will fine 3 "Editor" types. go from the default WYSIWYG editor to the middle one. it will have lesser functionality, but won't support drag and drop html or iimages.

Fuck it I am having too much fun with it back up... leave it and call it good.

reikoshea said:
how do i change my bday, cause i still have 6 months before i hit my 21st.

i think he still has it set for only admin being able to change the bdays...dunno when hes gonna get around to fixin that

b'days and emoticons are low priority right now. last on the list. i'll get to it after i get stuff settled.

Everything that I have come accross has worked fine for me... except this browser related quick reply box and I will be updating my version of firefox tonight.

pissedoffsol said:
are you sure? mine is right. check your profile to make sure its set right...

Yep. I have it on central time and its an hour behind.

Not to be an ass or anything man but you must be over looking something. I have mine set to central time with day light savings set and everything is running fine. It ran fine before I set day light savings time. So if that doesn't work for you it might be a pebkac issue.

Back