feeler thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

considering selling my glasstop for my del sol.

they cost 500 new from ameripool, if they are still available, and thats without the inner skeleton. weight is like 4 lbs, compared to 20lbs stocker.
if sold it will come without interior handles, all you have to do is unscrew the ones off your roof and screw them in this one.

this roof is a few years old, but still 9/10 condition. no deep scratches or large cosmetic blemishes. looks like limo tinted glass from the outside, blue tinted glass from the inside. is a very tight fit, tighter than the stock roof, doesnt leak (on my car anyway, that sorta dpeends more on your weather stripping)

i paid 500 shipped for it 2 years ago.

im thinking 300+ shipping and id be happy.

gallery_6642_138_14922.jpg

gallery_6642_138_6149.jpg

gallery_6642_138_5434.jpg

gallery_6642_138_3014.jpg

they might not make them anymore, i dunno. pretty old school stuff

you dont even have a del sol do you celerity?

Bump for a good seller...takes him like a year and a half to finally sell his shit though :laugh: :laugh:

EDIT:holy same time post batman!!!

not my fault everyones broke :p

you cant see it from the pic, but the interior plastic piece that snaps in the front, above the visors, doesnt like to stay on.

its never bothered me enough to try and fix it, i just took it off and left it in the trunk, but it should be a simple fix.

Quoted post[/post]]
they might not make them anymore, i dunno. pretty old school stuff

you dont even have a del sol do you celerity?
No, I don't - but that's really nice. i'm surprised that it's completely flat through. I would think they would trim the edges with a steel cross, and drill holes for mounts in the glass. The fact that it's.. what is it, glued ?

its not completely flat, you can see a bit in the last 2 pics. around the edge, where the inside skeleton is, you can see that it concaves? (dunno if thats the word im looking for) a bit.
im not sure how the inside was mounted in, i bought it this way. it has like a metal frame and then the interior plastic pieces snap into the metal.

Quoted post[/post]]
its not completely flat, you can see a bit in the last 2 pics. around the edge, where the inside skeleton is, you can see that it concaves? (dunno if thats the word im looking for) a bit.
im not sure how the inside was mounted in, i bought it this way. it has like a metal frame and then the interior plastic pieces snap into the metal.
money has been sent :mrgreen:

Back