Feels so good to be back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Holy balls someone cleaned my car and painted it red... looks nice. I like my black though.

Bought mine with a CEL for 1st O2 sensor. "$60 in parts? I'll talk him down 200. hehehe...
"I'd like to order a first oxygen sensor for a Civic HX"
"1 year warranty, $300"
"Balls."

Now my CEL is on for EGR valve, I'll take it all apart and clean it some time this summer. I have noticed my fuel consumption drop off, like 42ish-37ish. They're kind of sensitive with that if they've got one thing wrong, they have a panic mode and start dumping gas, which, is probably why my EGR is plugged anyway. That, and 235,000 miles on it.

Mines a dog. Gear box is super long, but it's great when I'm getting 40+mpg. I've been considering getting a CB7 and turning mine into a commuter machine. Minus interior, manual rack, rip the non-functioning A/C shit out. Crank windows, manual locks. But I'm gonna keep the luxury until I've got something else.

I want that. All I would do is swap over my Si's tail lights, grill, and wheels. Maaaaaaybe even the rear discs. Yea probably. But then, why stop there when I have perfectly good sway bars and stock strut tower brace...

And that B16A/Y21 would give it a little more pick-up. :ph34r:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Last edited:
Blades are GSR wheels. EM1's are just called cleverly enough "Si's." lol My Si didn't come with a wing and I'm glad. I think they look cleaner without them.

Well that sucks. If it makes you feel any better my volume knob has a 33% chance of working the way I want it to, 33% not doing shit, and 33% doing the opposite of what I want it to do. Thinking about an aftermarket head unit to solve that problem.

I wouldn't want to find out lol... go the beach or something for the day or a pick nick haha

Back