FENDERS,HOODS,HATCHS,GLASS,DOORS 2$ PIECE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres for then one man *L* just need room to build someone buy this stuff make some money or come and buy pieces imj still going though it all and keeping the good stuff so give me a call

havent come accors one of them..were looking for someone to come buy the lot at 2 dollars a piece if someone was intersted in buying all of them we will let them go for 1 a piece come clean out

scrap value is more than 1 buck apiece steal of a deal
and if you find a 92 civic hb hath let me know ill make it worth your while

It's probable too big of a hike but what's your address??

I am coming from CANADA EHHH...

Take a look for red 92-95 Civic Sedan Passender fender and bumper.

Wally

far far away *L*...give me a call and i will let u know the addy..im kinda just looking to get rid of the whole lot of hoods..not just pieces..so if someone wants to come and clean out for a 1$ a piece come clean out..

bump im going through everything now..i have tons of misc hoods and such old new so on and so forth its will take too long to sperate and put each hood on here so i will just make a big list and email it if anyone wants it...

Do you have a stock bumper cover for a 90 Civic Si Hatch? And the actual metal bumper piece? If so, how much for each?

i have to bumber but there kinda beat up but not to bad...there still on the car if u wanna come take off we can make a offer..when u come let me know

i have all the glass for the hatchs everything i have to parts cars let me know what u need? and i will find out how much shipping is..

bump the pile is getting smaller so if anyone wants to come with some cash and make some money come buy the lot we dont have time too sell this stuff anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back