Finally back in the garage....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

31863783_BweNA-XL.jpg

31863811_MTQBq-XL-1.jpg

Is that your uromastyx? My girl has a normal.....but hers is blind.

haven't even got to the engine yet...:(

ran out of money with the meet and patio....:(

Dave brought the crx back yesterday, and there were a few issues that popped up... to be fair....it almost worked out for the better, he just doesn't know it yet.;)

At least now I have all summer and winter to fab, test fit, save up funds, and tweak it all for one hell of a build that make Lucifer cringe with fear.:ph34r:

and the Z sprung a fuel leak yesterday:mad:

got to buy another gallon of the same paint, and this time no clear coat..... and have Dave put it on thicker. Blood is not blood when thinned out with conservatism... I wanted a damn massacre.

This coat will just show us where to work it some more, and will work as a good primer.

DSC03924.JPG

DSC03925.JPG

DSC03926.JPG

DSC03930.JPG

DSC03931.JPG

DSC03932.JPG

DSC03933.JPG

DSC03934.JPG

DSC03935.JPG

upon delivery, a strap slipped, and the car rolled back on the trailer and hit some ramps...but the next paint job will cover it. Along with one of those over sized CF wings.

DSC03936.JPG

DSC03937.JPG

DSC03938.JPG

still a lot of work ahead, and re-shoot it again. At least now I don't have to worry about scratching the paint while I fab up everything.

sucks about the ramps but it doesnt look horrible. i actually like the maroon color.

you need to buy fresh paint! 2 stage it! the paint on the grey car still looks decent after a quick wash.

ugh, that paint sucks ass dude. the bodywork is straight but when you X-large the pictures you can really see that it laid like shit. when you repsray, get something that isnt available off the back of a truck and is properly sealed! that paint was way too old.

I was actually happy with the way the engine bay came out with the single stage paint.... I just wished the rest of the car come out the same way. Yes, it's harder to spray, run's are harder to catch, but the hue, the sunlight hitting it just right was the difference from a blood soaked tampon and a freshly slaughtered virgin.

The customer is always right....even if he makes no sense.

just remember how much time you like to spend on upkeep, and how little time the rest of us have spent :)

still no wax on the grey one, paint and clear only cost me $250, and with the exception of the gravel spots on the fenderliners behind the tires the paint still looks recently shot. not to mention nearly 85K miles on that paint as-is.

please tell me that those are just test wheels. that mexiflush looks horrible. get some less wide wheels to square up the tire.

good to see it all one color though :thumbsup:

Purely bad ass. Some sort of a gold pinstripe or something would set that off but I still love it the way it is. :)

He's gonna rub as is. Might as well make it look better and more functional. he's never gonna need all that tire anyway

Clayton. Before we fix that bloody mess of shit paint... you will need to come down my way and go with me to my paint store and get the color we need. i already have everything else.

tossed the teins on the rear today....and the pana's where they will sit with the 22-10-13's I just bought.

DSC03970.JPG

DSC03971.JPG

DSC03972.JPG

and bumped up to fit the 16x11's

DSC03954.JPG

DSC03955.JPG

Back