Five Arrested in Turkey-Hurling Incident

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
RONKONKOMA, N.Y. - Five teenagers were arrested in the hurling of a frozen turkey that smashed through a motorist's windshield, critically injuring her.

Police said Ryan Cushing, 18, threw the turkey from a car he and the other teens were riding in Saturday. It smashed through the car window of a 44-year-old woman who was driving in the other direction. She was in critical condition at Stony Brook University Hospital.

Cushing was arrested on charges of first-degree assault, reckless endangerment, forgery, criminal mischief and criminal possession of stolen property. He and the other teens allegedly stole a credit card to buy the turkey at a supermarket.

The other four teens were charged with criminal possession of stolen property.

Ronkonkoma is in the approximate geographic center of New York's Long Island, about 50 miles east of New York City.

I heard about this on the radio this morning on the way to work... I was watching for flying objects the whole way afterwards. :p Damn kids!

You can tell that they live at home....

because someone who's 18 years old, lives on their own, and has a whole fuckin' turkey would eat that bitch.

My buddy is a Suffolk County police officer, I just sent him an email asking him if he was the arresting officer. He lives about 10 mins away from Ronkonkoma.

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 19 2004, 08:32 AM

because someone who's 18 years old, lives on their own, and has a whole fuckin' turkey would eat that bitch.
[post=419125]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

ever try throwing a dummy off a bridge into a road? now that cuzes fuckin mayhame....the kids who did it prob just watch that movie with Mically(sp!?!?!) Kalkin (sp?!?!?) where he does it

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Nov 20 2004, 02:15 AM
ever try throwing a dummy off a bridge into a road? now that cuzes fuckin mayhame....the kids who did it prob just watch that movie with Mically(sp!?!?!) Kalkin (sp?!?!?) where he does it
[post=419591]Quoted post[/post]​

The good son

=) hehehehehhe good movie

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 19 2004, 09:32 AM

[post=419125]Quoted post[/post]​

no shit im not hurting by any means but i would so not waste a 20lb bundle of lunches and dinners for a week

Originally posted by DarkHand@Nov 19 2004, 10:28 AM
I heard about this on the radio this morning on the way to work... I was watching for flying objects the whole way afterwards. :p Damn kids!
[post=419121]Quoted post[/post]​

lol whoops i was drunk and throwing shit from my friend's window last night.

thanks to all this fucking turkey talk i just went and bought one to cook for sunday dinner. THANKS ALOT now i get to spend 4 hours cooking this thing the the next 7 days with turkey gas

Back