FL teen beaten by cops while in jail

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jun 27 2003, 11:32 AM-->
tedwright
@Jun 27 2003, 12:05 PM
he pulled me over for not having a front license plate light one time.

No state requires front plate lights, and no car comes with them.

Montana state code requires it. I know many many people here pulled over for that.

61-3-332. Number plates. (1) A motor vehicle that is driven upon the streets or highways of Montana must display both front and rear number plates, bearing the distinctive number assigned to the vehicle.

Originally posted by Prowler@Jun 27 2003, 03:23 PM

61-3-332. Number plates. (1) A motor vehicle that is driven upon the streets or highways of Montana must display both front and rear number plates, bearing the distinctive number assigned to the vehicle.

he stated front license plate LIGHTS

I had to re-read it as well ;)

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jun 27 2003, 02:15 PM
if the story is bullshit why did two cops confess, as per the comment upwards of this one? Hmm, if they didn't do anything wrong, whats there to confess?

:werd: :withstupid:

yah it is required to have both license plates on here in NY too.................but the license plate light thing is just nuts. good thing that prick is not around here anymore. one thing i find pretty interesting though, is over in VT, where i work, they not only have city police, state police, and sherriffs.............but they also have "DMV Enforcement." these guys work for the department of motor vehicle, ride around in these big 4 wheel drive trucks, and give people traffic tickets. they are only allowed to persue traffic related infractions.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 27 2003, 11:31 AM
Granted my place of business was a, shall we say, front and was most definetly outside the known law

so you got what you deserved....

i got no sympathy for people, as you put it "outside the law"

re-join society in a honest manner and or fashion and this type of shit wont happen to you...

funny how the ONLY people who are beaten or otherwise fucked with by the cops, are people
who do dirt, are known criminals/troublemakers/ and/or felons...

and you expect MY sympathy?

so you bring a lawsuit that wastes MY fucking tax dollars to defend people like YOU who the cops
know and hate, just because your so called "RIGHTS" were violated?

Contrary to popular belief, not everyone in this country should be afforded "Equal Rights"

criminals, people who steal, shit like that.....
you get NO sypathy from me.
i was glad they beat that fucking mooley Rodney King.
That piece of shit, turned around, sued the LAPD, got a large settlement....

and guess what?
to the best of my recolection, (sp?) he had been caught TWICE since his beating..

one time for domestic violence against his wife or ho or whatever the fuck
and the second time for possession for PCP.

so all my tax dollars were wasted "prosecuting" four police officers who were fed up
with that fucking piece of shit and decided to teach him a lesson???????????

i wish they woulda killed that motherfucker. what a waste of human flesh.
now he is free, with millions of dollars on the street, buying drugs and doing crime.

you all better pray i dont get a wild hair up my ass and join the police force.
ill beat the living fucking shit out of every motherfucker out there that isnt walking
a straight line.

Rodney King? where's a good ol' lynching party when you need one? :lol:

people like you are lucky this isnt the wild-wild-west, cuz my ass would be the Hanging Judge.

too bad posse's are illegal...

and dont get on my case about "equal rights, and your liberal bullshit"

i dont know about the rest of you, but im an red blooded AMERICAN, not a cocksucking communist liberal pussy.

and im sick of shit like rodney king and every other criminal fukcer out there who sues the police dept.
for allegedly "abusing them" and wasting my tax dollars on defending a known criminal.

if this was IRAQ, or any other third world country, all of you motherfuckers would have your hands chopped off. :lol:

i agree with karnash to a certain point...i think all the molesters, wife beaters, and rapers should be beaten to the point of "hanging onto life with a fingernail", but the thing i dont like is cops who "target" certain people. they spend so much time looking for a certain "profile" to do a crime, while hundreds of other crimes are being commited. my friend was followed for a good 10 miles!!! by a cop, who eventually pulled him over for a BS 55 dollar recon ticket. I have been pulled over 17 times, TWO of those times were for a moving violation, the other times were for bs kind of shit. Cops waste time doing this kinda stuff, when they could be patroling for REAL crimes. So what i'm saying is, this guy that got beaten probably fit the description, they followed him, and beat the living shit out of him, all the while 2 people were probably getting raped in the area, while they were doing so. thats why i hate cops.

Preach Karnash Preach

but sorry to say, morals like that are why most other countries look down on us.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jun 27 2003, 09:01 PM

but sorry to say, morals like that are why most other countries look down on us.

:ghey:

Question:

What is the #1 nation in the world?

Answer:

USA.

'nuff said. We are #1. Always have been. Always will be.

the day we as the people of the United States of America bend over and let some pussy
shove his cock up our ass....

Is the day we become France or any other country in the world for that matter.

We are MEN...

and as a result, we let the two things between our legs called "testicles" swing to and fro.

u know who my idol is? JOHN WAYNE. that's a man's man. [/rant]

<<edit>> sorry for the 80's "b" movie type patriotic rant...
but its getting close to the fourth of july, and im feelin kinda patriotic...

and i just bought a brick of firecrackers from the guy down the street :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 27 2003, 09:15 PM

'nuff said. We are #1. Always have been. Always will be.

the day we as the people of the United States of America bend over and let some pussy
shove his cock up our ass....

Is the day we become France or any other country in the world for that matter.

Your an idiot. First of all, we weren't always number one. In fact if it werent for france, we would still be sipping tea and eating crumpets. We have a lot to learn, I can guaruntee if we dont watch ourselves we will wind up a second rate power within our life times (assuming we are all in 20-30s range, not sure if we have any old heads in here).

Let me put this picture out for you. You think its all good rodney king got beat up. Because he did all this other bad stuff blah blah. Well how did the police know that? How about this? A cop sees you driving aorund in your hooked up honda, thinking your a bad ass macho american. And he is like you know what, people like that are always racing around, getting people hurt and killed, and smoking all the weed I could be smoking. So he decides to beat your ass to a bloody pulp, to teach your redneck ignorant ass a lesson. I mean hey, its keeping ignorant scumbags like you off the street right? I support that.

It's people like you exactly that support the "war against terrorism" and all that other bs. Good luck with being a moron.

To an extent i agree with karnash on the beaters and killers and all should be done away with,but as far as walking a straight line and beating the hell out of people isnt right. The only thing i say in this offense is that no one is perfect. Yeah there are dickheads out there who deserve a beating but violence never solves anything if any thing it makes it worse. With cops instead of fussing and argueing and all to him just say nothing, listen a thankyou or what ever than go on about your buisness. Take care of him in court,the worse thing you can ever do is talk back or smart mouth a cop. If they are stuck on being above the law and stuck on makin there own decisoin what do you think he is going to do when some punk rich or whatever young cat comes smart talkin him about his rights,he's gonna say ill show you your rights and thats it. You know because being in his shoes even not being in his shoes if some one smart talks you your ready to rip there head of and we all are ordinary people so imagina that happening to a cop, someone who has the power to do it and have others back him up on a lie he made up just to beat the crap out of you. Just think sorry for the long paragraph but this one is worth it i think.

Originally posted by tedwright@Jun 27 2003, 12:48 PM
exactly.............can you say harrassment??

yeah, i got pulled over once for having "pink turn signals" when i hadn't even used my turn signal in the vicinity of the cop (hadn't had a need to). so they pulled me over, i showed them my turn signals were the proper color and then they proceeded to just check out my car. :rolleyes:

Its not always what kind of man we can be, its what type of man we are, you know are you a man that thinks befor he acts or the type that acts then thinks. Because most of our jail population is filled with people who acted then said oops I shouldnt have done that. Only if some notice I said some cops would do that . Its not about pride and beating peoples face in, its about knowing right from wrong and makin a positive difference. KARNASH I know you prolly dont care but would you rather people say look karnash took those thugs of the street and saw nothing was wrong or hurt with the people you brought in or would you have them see you beating a man that looks notice I said looks innocent on the 6:00 news in front of america, see its a difference now notice if the cops didnt beat him they wouldnt have lost there job wouldnt of got sewed and still have there life but what did they do they let pride and anger get in there way now look at them even if rodney was guilty just because the cops lost there temper he got off and got them. So you gotta think so you dont take that attitude out on someone else and they get you like rodney did them cops you know.

As everyone else is saying, that is bull crap. I can't believe that shit. I hope the cops get what is coming to them.

Originally posted by halcyon985@Jun 27 2003, 09:47 PM

Let me put this picture out for you. You think its all good rodney king got beat up. Because he did all this other bad stuff blah blah. Well how did the police know that? How about this

thanks for ur reply....its almost been ONE WHOLE WEEK without me 0wning a n00b.

lets dance. :D

First off im assuming you are NOT from california and second of all im assuming you do NOT read the newspapers, save for the liberal blurbs about how a "poor black man" was beaten ruthlessly by the evil police.

HAD you done your research on the subject, you would have known the fact that Rodney King was a known felon to the police officers that beat him up. he had priors and a rap sheet that rivals some of the manifestos i post on here.

The police knew who he was. He had led them on numerous high speed chases previous to the time they beat the living shit out of him. They were sick of his shit, and like every normal human being, lost control. the police are not perfect, and if i was in their situation, where a KNOWN felon was out and about causing havoc and mayhem, i woulda lost control to. I bet the papers said nothign about the dangerous high speed pursuit he led them on did they? They did not make mention of the fact that he was HIGH on PCP, a stimulant that gives the abuser "super human strength" and their saftey was in jeopardy....

NO, all your liberal bleeding heart cared to believe was that a poor black man was beaten by the ruthless police. Since there had been so many allegations of police brutality in the days prior to the Rodney King incident (BLESSING: would be a better euphanism :lol: ) you chose to ignore all of the facts surrounding the case and jump on the KABC T.V. 4'Oclock news liberal bandwagon and instatnly condem the police officers involved.

IM an idiot? YOU SIR, are just like the rest of those tree hugging hippie faggots out there, that take no time whatsoever to research the on-goings of the world, and choose to believe the hype and dicta that is spread in the 2 minute blurb by the liberal press.

your perception of reality is limited to the sensationalism that the sponsors of the newscasts dictate....

and second of all, FRANCE way back in the days we were fighting the British.....was a COMPLETELY different country than it is now. FRANCE could have 0wned America if they so wanted back then.....

Funny how a country of such great power and magnitude in those days was reduced to a bunch of cum-felching, crumpet eating, snob nosed pussys in the 21st century........

FUCK THE FRENCH. :lol:

Originally posted by halcyon985@Jun 27 2003, 09:47 PM
So he decides to beat your ass to a bloody pulp, to teach your redneck ignorant ass a lesson.  I mean hey, its keeping ignorant scumbags like you off the street right?  I support that. 

It's people like you exactly that support the "war against terrorism" and all that other bs.  Good luck with being a moron.

ooops, how did i miss this part?

IM ignorant? you need a good dose of reality my friend. these fallacies you propose fool me not.
try preaching to someone who isnt working on his graduate degree....

why dont you go sit on some front lawn of some government building and sing "KUMBAYA MY LORD....KUMBAYA"
with the rest of your pussy, faggot, no balls having, ignorant, NON patriotic, follow the leader type mentality comrades

leeeeeeemme guess. your going to be marching on Washington in your nice little red uniform on july the fourth arent you?
Wheres Mcarthy when you need him most? (sp? on his last name)
what a fucktard :woo:

:newbie: :mullet: :ufucktard: :wall:

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 28 2003, 01:59 PM
NON patriotic, follow the leader type mentality comrades

I've got the follow the leader type mentality? I am non patriotic? At least I spend my time educating myself. You spout out that anti-communist bullshit like you know what your talking about. If I thought you could talk politics, I would, but you obviously can't since all you spout is ignorance. What is your graduate degree in? Library Science?

Lame

Ha, whoa. I was going to let you go with that. But then I read your first post, which I had missed. First of all, this "noob" could grind your uneducated ass into the ground on any politically related subject. First, lets address rodney king.

Fact: There is video of him being beaten by the police. Doesn't matter what the circumstances are, police aren't supposed to beat the living shit out of someone. I can live with a misplaced shove. I even laughed as a watched a philly cop bash some dudes head into the plexi glass divider in the squad car. Thats fine by me. But the beating he got was beyond a simple frustrated slap around, it was crossing the line. If you can't handle yourself, then you shouldnt be doing the job.

Next lets talk commies since your so "smart". If you could name one reason why we should hatecommunists I would commend you. Might it be that shortly after the communists came into power we tried to overthrow them? Or maybe that horrible cuban missle crisis? The one we caused because we were going to invade cuba in a matter of days but we found out cuba offered russia to put in missles so that they could defend themselves against invasion. Yeah, real bad people. Oh not to mention in order to fight, no I'm sorry, not fight, actually in order to bait the USSR into Afghanistan, we trained a bunch or real nice people, including one Osama bin Laden. We enjoyed Islamic Fundamentalists, because of their willingness to take up arms and be so damn idealistic. Isn't it great? That worked out real well for us. Or hell how about vietnam? Nicaeragua? Guatemala? Need I go on. The point is, morons like you are "patriotic" because you dont ask questions, and think force is just the most brilliant solutions to problems, and its people like you that have made US the number one terrorists state in the world.

You wanna talk follow the leader, look at McCarthy. You have a fucked up view of the world. Wanna call me a pussy? I have the balls to face off with ignorant fucks like you. Go ahead and call me unpatriotic, tell me I hate this country. I don't, I hate all the ignorant people like you in the world who fuck it up by not opening your eyes and being spoon fed the bullshit, like the weapons of mass destruction that we had to go to war for immediately. Yeah that was plausible. Especially since the CIA said they werent there before the war. (Yeah I watch the news, and pay attention)

Fuck off

there is a difference between being a criminal (rapist) and a drug dealer.

and karnash, just for the record, I hope you get the shit kicked out of you and/or be harassed by a cop, so you quit going through life with such a backwards ass sheltered view of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back