Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

woohoo! *hopes to be closer to first*

Scores are up! Ranks are up! Week 10 matchups are up!!

congrats to 2000si, TommyTheCat, Eg6sir, and Crx-yem for the highest scores this week. Looks like we got a new number one, and finally b16racer isnt in last place.... but that was a gimmie :p

congrats to 2000si, TommyTheCat, Eg6sir, and Crx-yem for the highest scores this week. Looks like we got a new number one, and finally b16racer isnt in last place.... but that was a gimmie :p
well given the fact that I started 0-28 lol I think I am doing pretty damn good lol

well, youre doin better than dallas, thats for sure.

ouch.
oh...and just for that...I switching my pick from NY to Chicago for next week... Eli has choking in his bloodline if he is anything like his big brother so...:ph34r:

Seriously though... NY - No Strahan, Chicago - No Urlacher...fuck, I know he's the life of Chicago's defense but I still have a weird feeling they will still be pretty damn good without him... decisions, decisions...

i think chicago is gonna be coming out with a purpose this week...i think they needed that loss to wake them back up...but we will see...

no bernard berrian, their number one reciever right now... Plaxico will be back, Toomer is out for the season, Osi MIGHT be back. I got faith.

although this is the second season where they have had multiple big players with injuries... dammit.

watch out.. bout to make a strong comeback.. :ph34r:

Nick's the man!

shit i wish. i need to go 14-0 the next 3 weeks to get into the top of the picks. mine have been falling through. upsets piss me off. unless my team is the underdog that is.

im just lettin 2000Si sit there at number 1...when the time is right...its allllllll miiiiiiiine...lol...jk...ive just had some shitty weeks...these past couple of weeks...lol

yeah, most of us have. Good thing bye weeks are over now, more games = more w's... atleast for me anyways, dont know about the rest of you fuckers. ;)

Good I can extend my lead then. :D

It's hard for me to gain any ground on you fuckers since we all mainly pick the same teams. Shit, all the person above me has to do is pick all the same teams as me, that way we both win and lose the same games and I will never be above them... :ph34r:

Back