Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nick. I hate you, and I hate your little lucky ass overrated faggots playing on the Seahawks team.

LUCKY they got that ball within range.
how the hell are they overrated? they weren't even picked to win their division let alone the nfc at the beginning of the season. they have the reigning league mvp, a pro bowl quarterback, a super bowl winning coach, and a super bowl mvp at wr, so how the hell are they overrated? nobody picks them anyways to win shit. everybody picked arizona to win the nfc west, chicage/carolina/dallas to win the nfc. the hawks are not overrated at all. they are underrated in my opinion because the "experts" said they would only go 9-7 or 10-6. with all the injuries, they are doing very well in my opinion.

how the hell are they overrated? they weren't even picked to win their division let alone the nfc at the beginning of the season. they have the reigning league mvp, a pro bowl quarterback, a super bowl winning coach, and a super bowl mvp at wr, so how the hell are they overrated? nobody picks them anyways to win shit. everybody picked arizona to win the nfc west, chicage/carolina/dallas to win the nfc. the hawks are not overrated at all. they are underrated in my opinion because the "experts" said they would only go 9-7 or 10-6. with all the injuries, they are doing very well in my opinion.
uh, before all the injuries and when the season started, Seattle was considered one of the most complete teams in the NFL, not to mention they were picked to go to the SuperBowl again.

dallas had some luck on their side yesterday, and i dont even care. :)

ACHTUNG!

Scores, ranks, and matchups are up. Get your thursday pick in by game time on thursday, por favor.

Congrats to trapped, 97, and eg6 for the best scores this week. Big22 is out, loser.

First time this year there are NO ties in any place. Time for some people to step it up (me included) if they want to win it, its still anyones!

What are peoples opinions on the OT rules (coin toss, first to score) and this new Thursday Night Football (shorter weeks for some teams)?

I honestly don't like the OT rules in the NFL but I don't think they should change it either. As much as we hate our teams to lose to a field goal in OT, our teams can easily win by them as well.

If they were to change though, I suggest they do it the way the NCAA does OT.

kansas playoff for the win.

they have had thursday night football late in the season for a couple years now. the bitch is the flexible schedule. i made plans for the seahawks sunday and they were suppose to play at 1:15 and it got bumped to 5pm. fucking gay.

Looks like Florida head coach (i think HC or someone else high in the organization) wants playoffs too. I guess he is trying to lobby for a rule change in the near future.

people need to get their thursday picks in!!!!

Looks like Florida head coach (i think HC or someone else high in the organization) wants playoffs too. I guess he is trying to lobby for a rule change in the near future.

people need to get their thursday picks in!!!!

thats not NFL discussion...lol...but ill go with it...

it seems like every year...when it comes down to the BCS championship game...the 3rd place team always thinks they got jipped out of that spot...so EVERY year...the thought of a playoff comes up...and you always have those for it and those against it...im not saying im against a playoff...i think it would something interesting to try out...but i really dont think its gonna happen since they have been battling over this for quite some time...

Back