Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

There was discussion about it?

And what the fuck is wrong with Dallas? They can beat Indy, but can't beat fucking DETROIT?

Romo just get Detroit their first road WIN... why the fuck didn't they LOSE to Indy, and then beat Detroit...

and you all wonder why I hate dallas.

well.. i thought i did terrible, but i'm at 10-5 right now.. i need Chicago to pull their heads outta there asses and win..

Fuckin Denver and Chicago both got spanked. I'm 9-7 for the week. I could very well be knocked the fuck out of the 5 with these past two weeks of bullshit upsets and shitty playing.

What the fuck was up with Grossman? 3 completions out of 13 attempts, and those three were fucking interceptions!?

well, for me I was either in or out for the playoffs so I tried so picks that were unconventional and it didn't pay off, oh well there's alway next season

Fuckin Denver and Chicago both got spanked. I'm 9-7 for the week. I could very well be knocked the fuck out of the 5 with these past two weeks of bullshit upsets and shitty playing.

What the fuck was up with Grossman? 3 completions out of 13 attempts, and those three were fucking interceptions!?
int's dont count as completions.. lol

he finished the game with 2 completions for 33 yards... way to go. He sucks, where's Greise? :ph34r:

The Giants are in motherfuckers!!! WOOOOOOOO They dont deserve it though...

Im SOOOOO psyched for the Chiefs/Colts game. I cannot wait to see Larry Johnson run the fuck over Indy. Indy will lose, i hope no one picks them.. :D

Man, Cincy fucked up again. They would have been in the playoffs if Graham woulda made the FG at the end of regulation.

Oh well, better luck next year Bengals.

did anybody see who won NFL MVP today?

oh yeah, my boy LT won it. not only is he a tremendous athlete, but he is the consummate professional. no show boating or trash talking. he gets the job done and hands the ball to the ref.

he had 25 more yards on 68 less carries than larry johnson. He had 11 more rush/rec tds and 2 more passing. talk about an awesome season he just had.

Tomlinson is what all football players should aspire to be like, not necessarily skill and all that, but his attitude. He didnt say "I" made history, he said "we" made history.

as for him doing better than LJ.. well yeah, he just had an MVP season...

And ill still pick LJ over LT in my fantasy drafts, he has a much better average, every week he puts up big points. LT, well he started slow then exploded, consistancy > * (talkin fantasy football here folks) :D

did anybody see who won NFL MVP today?

oh yeah, my boy LT won it. not only is he a tremendous athlete, but he is the consummate professional. no show boating or trash talking. he gets the job done and hands the ball to the ref.

he had 25 more yards on 68 less carries than larry johnson. He had 11 more rush/rec tds and 2 more passing. talk about an awesome season he just had.

Give anybody the ball that much and they can aspire to be very good at the game. Just takes drive and determination.

Tomlinson is what all football players should aspire to be like, not necessarily skill and all that, but his attitude. He didnt say "I" made history, he said "we" made history.

as for him doing better than LJ.. well yeah, he just had an MVP season...

And ill still pick LJ over LT in my fantasy drafts, he has a much better average, every week he puts up big points. LT, well he started slow then exploded, consistancy > * (talkin fantasy football here folks) :D
how the fuck is LJ more consistant? LT had 9 straight games with at least 2 TD's and 10 100 yard rushing games. In fantasy football it's a no brainer. LT was #1 by a ton of points. more tds, more total and rushing yards, and in leagues that get point per reception, he would have one that. there isn't 1 single reason to draft LJ over LT next year. and if you really think there is, lets get a hondaswap league. I'll take LT, you get LJ and let everybody else figure the rest out.

Give anybody the ball that much and they can aspire to be very good at the game. Just takes drive and determination.
LJ had 68 more carres and had 13 less TD's. manning touches the ball every down and didn't come close. Drew Brees had a huge year and only got 4 votes. Plain and simple it was LT's year. enough said.

oh ok, i'm still waiting to see why sean would take LJ over LT though...

well in our league you get extra points for going over 120 yards, which LJ did more than LT. I just doubt that LT will match this years performance.. not that he can't, but he wont. LJ will match his numbers if not do better since he is their offense and they'll probably get a new qb and rely on him more. Rivers will most likely throw some more than he did this year. And the fact that the chargers' schedule will (should) be harder than the chiefs next year, although a lot of afc teams are getting good... anywho.. Its LJ's time now!!

well in our league you get extra points for going over 120 yards, which LJ did more than LT. I just doubt that LT will match this years performance.. not that he can't, but he wont. LJ will match his numbers if not do better since he is their offense and they'll probably get a new qb and rely on him more. Rivers will most likely throw some more than he did this year. And the fact that the chargers' schedule will (should) be harder than the chiefs next year, although a lot of afc teams are getting good... anywho.. Its LJ's time now!!
well, the 120 yard deal is adjustable per league. it could be a bonus for 100 yards or 200 yards. even if LT doesn't get close to this years numbers, he will still have more Fantasy Points than LJ. the man scored 33 Fantasy TD's this year. he'll have at least 22 next year. whatever though. this is a dumb arguement. i'll post more next season when i'm right.

Anyone watching the colts game? They just showed Trent Greens wife and said she was from Fort Wayne. :D :D

Back