Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So must I.

BTW... it's almost Friday... where's thee week 11 picks?

yeah yeah yeah... im graduating in 5 weeks, free time is gettin slim.

edit: make your picks, but choose wisely. :p

Last edited:
yea...there are some good games this week...im sure there will definitely be some different picks by everyone

i'm going all out the rest of the season. no more "routine" or "gimme" picks. I have too much ground to make up. i'm either going to end in first or last place. Time to get crazy and pick a shitload of upsets.

really though...thats a good decision because in order to get to the top...you have to pick differently than everyone else

Dallas is lucky Manning wasn't on his game. 4 Interceptions? He couldn't put anything together.

Dallas is lucky Manning wasn't on his game. 4 Interceptions? He couldn't put anything together.
Is that an excuse I am reading?
Shoulda, coulda, fucking woulda, Indy got beat fair and fucking square. If Indy goes undefeated from here on out, including a SuperBowl win, you're gonna hate that Dallas black mark, aren't ya? :ph34r::D

Last edited:
Is that an excuse I am reading?
Shoulda, coulda, fucking woulda, Indy got beat fair and fucking square. If Indy goes undefeated from here on out, including a SuperBowl win, you're gonna hate that Dallas black mark, aren't ya? :ph34r::D

What excuse? That's just what happened. When you throw that many interceptions in the first half, you're not on your game.

I find it funny that Vanderjact missed the first two field goals though.

Don't worry 2000SI his little brother was also not in the game last week VS the bears =`( damn you giants!!!!

but check this out...score is 21-14...its the 4th quarter...Indy has the ball in the red zone...4th down...pass to the endzone and the receiver is pushed...that would be pass interference...but did it get called...nope...and i believe if it would have gotten called...Indy would have scored with the next 4 downs they would have gotten

but aside from that game...im pissed at denver...grrrrrrrrrrrrr

but check this out...score is 21-14...its the 4th quarter...Indy has the ball in the red zone...4th down...pass to the endzone and the receiver is pushed...that would be pass interference...but did it get called...nope...and i believe if it would have gotten called...Indy would have scored with the next 4 downs they would have gotten

but aside from that game...im pissed at denver...grrrrrrrrrrrrr

If it had gotten called, it would have been 1st and goal on the 1 yard line... and you're damn right they would have scored.

I left around the 3rd quarter to go run some errands with my friend Greg, so we didn't watch it.

What excuse? That's just what happened
Well I see it as an excuse, especially when you say he threw 2 more interceptions than he actually did.

No credit to the Dallas Defense? Guess not... Have you not seen what Peyton Manning said in his interviews on ESPN? He says Dallas kept mixing up their Defense scheme and he couldn't figure it out. Looks like he is giving Dallas some props at least. Not to mention both he and Tony Dungy said they played the exact same as all the games they've won and that you couldn't tell in the past games because they edged out wins.

If anything, I think Indy just got better because they don't have to worry about that perfect record bullshit. They should just go win the SuperBowl and talk all the shit they want. I just hope, for your sake at least, the history of choking doesn't repeat itself.

Back