For Sale!!! goodies,vision, wheels, pistons, rods,ek,dc etc new!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

left hand drive....i think, i never mounted it. it looks like it will fit. if not i give you your money back....sound fair?? ^_^

O yeah and this thing. Hmm still considering it. Been so busy I haven't even walked out to my car to check bolt holes... I think I'll do that now... brb ha

O yeah and this thing. Hmm still considering it. Been so busy I haven't even walked out to my car to check bolt holes... I think I'll do that now... brb ha

K well it appears on my USDM EJ8 (ex) the 2 holes are on the side closest to the firewall. So it seems to me it's for a JDM car.

BUT...

If you can take a picture of yours on a right hand drive car and show that it fits and will properly do it's job, I'll gladly take it off your hands!!

btw, sent you a PM before these 2 posts. LMK on that.

yup....it is....but its cool its sold already. you can just flip it over and it still works. but thanks

Seriously you can just flip it over??!? Dude I'd love it if you could show me a picture! It's the one remaining item I want for my brake system and couldnt get it so far because of the lhd rhd issue. I can get it brand new from modacar.com so no biggie, but omg if it fits..... that would be awesome.

Seriously you can just flip it over??!? Dude I'd love it if you could show me a picture! It's the one remaining item I want for my brake system and couldnt get it so far because of the lhd rhd issue. I can get it brand new from modacar.com so no biggie, but omg if it fits..... that would be awesome.

well thats what i have been told by a couple of people...."but dont quote me son, cause i aint said sh!t"

BUMP FOR A SUPER FAST SHIPPER AND AMAZING SELLER!!!!
got the manifold today and its AMAZING!!!

Back