freaking newbies. sick of...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the n00bs are the future of the board.
NOOO!!
<--runs out and hangs himself.
But seriously, yeah alot of those things are annoying, and honestly, the one thing that bugs me most is the 5 new "Hi I'm new here" threads everyday. Just start posting dammit! :mad:

NOOO!!
<--runs out and hangs himself.
But seriously, yeah alot of those things are annoying, and honestly, the one thing that bugs me most is the 5 new "Hi I'm new here" threads everyday. Just start posting dammit! :mad:

it's not their fault though. when they sign up it says, "welcome and introduce yourself" they are just being part of the crowd. they all need to just say 1)name 2)car 3)location 4)picture if they are a girl with a killer rack. j/k about #4

it's not their fault though. when they sign up it says, "welcome and introduce yourself" they are just being part of the crowd. they all need to just say 1)name 2)car 3)location 4)picture if they are a girl with a killer rack. j/k about #4
#4 is the most important...seriously. Maybe a sticky for all new members to post in.

yeah introduction threads are a good thing though. maybe a brief summary to tell us if they know nothing or or know less than nothing :)

disco.gif

just had to use that...lol. no reason why just wanted to.

anyways, this site has grown ALOT lately with new people and im glad to see its growing each and every day.be nice to the new people and help them out as much as possible because without you all helping and without new people, HondaSwap wouldnt be where its at today.

i hope that made sense....

disco.gif

just had to use that...lol. no reason why just wanted to.

anyways, this site has grown ALOT lately with new people and im glad to see its growing each and every day.be nice to the new people and help them out as much as possible because without you all helping and without new people, HondaSwap wouldnt be where its at today.

i hope that made sense....

Very well spoken my friend... Too often do the "Senior Members" tend to hate on the newbies... and cause them to leave/not post...

i don't hate them, i just remind them if they are posting outside of the realm of "common sense" or just needing to read a little bit.

i don't hate them, i just remind them if they are posting outside of the realm of "common sense" or just needing to read a little bit.

Tru, although it still prb. discourages some of them... its a fine line to dance? heh

wow.. this reached 3 pages in less than 24hrs.. :thumbsup: nice job Turbo

Im just sick of typing "hi" or "welcome" or "howdy" or "welcome aboard" everyday, so i stopped. :D

Advice to noobs, dont take any of our shit seriously.

Back