1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fruit recall

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Briansol, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

:thumbsup: thanks y0!

3. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

I shit you not. Yesterday I had a friend over and asked him if he wanted a peach. I went on about how great they were this year. I split a peach in half and have him a half and took a half for myself. We both took a bite and he was like damn you are right this peach rocks. Then my phone rings. I answer it and it's a recording. I take another bite while listening to the message and it goes on to say hi you bought peaches from our store within the last 2 months so you are getting this call to inform you to not eat them because of... throw them out and come to the store for a full refund.

I hung up and said. Um it was a message saying not to eat the peaches because it could cause listeria. Then we both finished eating the peache.

Talk about random odds of eating peaches and getting a phone call saying do not each the peaches!

None of the peaches we had were effected. Although I didn't look into it until after we finished the peach lol.

|Chaz| likes this.
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted