Fs:94 Acura Integra Ls 5speed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I NEED YOU GUYS HELP I HAVE NO JOB OR LICENCE AND NEED TO PAY OFF THIS CAR AND GET RID OF SO PLEASE BUY EMAIL OR ASK ABOUT CAR ITS 94 AC INTEG LS 5SPEED 144000 MILES RUBY RED, NOW FOR THE NEW STUFF,TRANNY 98 30,000 MILES ON IT GOT IT PUT IN LAST MONTH,NEW EXEDY STAGE2 RACE CLUTCH,WATER PUMP,THERMO.,RADIATOR AND FANS ALSO HOSES,LOWERING SPRINGS GOLDLINE 13/4,BRAKES,RIMS 17X7.5 5STAR ROTA'S,NOW FOR BAD STUFF IT HAS A DENT ON REAR DRIVER SIDE PANEL NOT TO BAD BUT IT IS NOTICABLEM,ALL CARS HAVE THERE FLAWS BUT FOR THIS CAR AND PRICE YOU CANT BEAT THAT,THE INTERIOR IS IMACULANT NO FLAWS ITS PERFECT IT HAS SUNFOOF AND POWER ALL ITS A NICE CAR FOR LS/VETEC OR TURBO ITS ALSO GOOD PIMP CAR I ALWAYS TURN HEADS WITH IT. $5500 B.O. EMAIL VNM247@AOL.COM.......... SIO PLEASE

yea blanco's right, it would make the add look more appealing and also some pics will help it sell a lot sooner.
just trying to help out. ;)

jessed

i think i should stop bsing around and wait to get pics then sell right. but the bad thing is you have to have a scanner dont you, cuz if you do i dont have one. if there is another way tell me if not keep posting still if interested but ill try as fast as i can to get pics on aight thanx.

what.......... Im not gonna just start parting the car that i have to drive off piece by piece little money here little money there i have to pay it off or unfortunatley keep it which i cant cuz like i said i have no job. Its not a jip it is a nice car i love it and dont want to get rid of it but what can you do you know....... email if any one is interested .......vnm247@aol.com........... thanx for the hits

Come on people i need to sell this car ill sell it for $5000. I live in south carolina any from there or up the east coast interested email, we can work out the car delivery i mean ill drive it if i have to,or we can do half way. Please buy my car but dont waist my time. vnm247@aol.com

Back