FS B16a head with ITR cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WannabeSI

I have an obd1 JDM b16a head with ITR cams for sale. comes complte wth manifold, injectors etc. it has about 35K on it and was pulled off of a very healthy B16 swap. after i pulled it i drilled and tapped it for lsvtec but never got around to using it. my loss your gain. $500 w/o cams $650 W/cams located in spokane washingon willing to ship anywhere. have tons of pics

check here for pics!!!!!!!

or i can include the b16a block and sell as a long block for $1100
any questions? email stealthycivicsi@aol.com

my freind is headed over to the seattle area tonight or tomorrow and he could meet up with you. email me with your info and we can get it figured out. 509-216-3233 is my number if you need to call me. andmy email address is stealthycivicsi@aol.com

i was looking at the pictures of those "ITR" cams and i'm only seeing 1 single indicator ring. So really what are those cams from ?

check this link

itr cam guide

it is a thread in the engine building section of this site it states that the single ring indicates they are 95-00 JDM ITR and 97-99 USDM ITR check it out.

Thanks
Rick

i really want this head man. but i really dont want to meet your friends at 3am in seattle to buy it. that just seems really sketch to me. and no i wont send you the $ until i see the product even if you are willing to give me ur license #. tell your friends to wait till tomorrow at noon.

Originally posted by turboB20hatch@May 24 2004, 10:01 PM
i really want this head man. but i really dont want to meet your friends at 3am in seattle to buy it. that just seems really sketch to me. and no i wont send you the $ until i see the product even if you are willing to give me ur license #. tell your friends to wait till tomorrow at noon.

Damn... why so negative? This is becoming a trend...

3AM in seattle? What is this JDM covert ops? Sounds like like a drug dealer or something.

$500 w/o cams, $650 W/cams, $12000 w/ kilo of coke w/o cams, $12150 w/ kilo and cams.

And this...

s40b0f01c3f7bc.jpg

and these...

s3f8f41e804e31.jpg

Are not the same. Notice the bigger band around the slotted end, and how the ITR one has two rings on the outside of it? Maybe it's the pic, but yours don't appear to have these rings.

look at the first pic the 95=00 jdm itr and 97-99 USDM itr pic has one ring just like my picture. no drug deals or anything crazy involved, my freind was in seattle and he was leaving to come back here to spokane at around 3-4am so if he wanted the head he could meet with them before he left otherwise he would have to come pick it up here in spokane or have it shipped. I was just offering him a way to not have to go out of his way. if you are WILLING to meet up with someone how is it shady? i dunno

You can't say, it has this from this year, and this from that year. It's one way or the other. I'm not accusing you of trying to fraud, maybe you were burned, but it is suspect that you would only raise the price by $150 for a $300 easy set of cams.

s40b35de0b4af8.jpg

Originally posted by MikeBergy@May 25 2004, 01:08 AM
3AM in seattle? What is this JDM covert ops? Sounds like like a drug dealer or something.

ya 4 real.. im not trying to get shot in the head or some shyt just to buy a head.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 25 2004, 09:57 AM
You can't say, it has this from this year, and this from that year. It's one way or the other. I'm not accusing you of trying to fraud, maybe you were burned, but it is suspect that you would only raise the price by $150 for a $300 easy set of cams.

s40b35de0b4af8.jpg

thank u for clarifying. i thought something sounded fishy about that.
i called this guy and he sounds like he is 13 years old, and for me
that was the final deal breaker.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 25 2004, 11:25 AM
92+_int+exh_1.jpg

Those look like my b16a cams too! But I have an obd0 head. I went and bought skunk2 stage 2 cams, there is not even a comparison between any of the stock honda cams. The skunk lobes are HYUUUUUGGGE!!

You should get yourself some of those instead.

Back