FS: b16a1 w/gsr hydro tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ailachami

selling my complete swap. b16a1, gsr hydro tranny, ecu, axles, mounts for 92+ civic, dc header, linkage. Things i've upgraded: b16a2 pistons/rings, timing belt, water pump, head gasket, injectors, spark plugs/wires. reason for saling is going with H22. asking $1300

i just bought a 91 crx and was interested in putting a h22 in it,was wondering if you knew if it would fit and if you do what would i need?

Originally posted by cthcforlife203@Dec 4 2004, 03:20 PM
i just bought a 91 crx and was interested in putting a h22 in it,was wondering if you knew if it would fit and if you do what would i need?
[post=426312]Quoted post[/post]​

it does fit but will be a lot of work. i think you need a mount kit to make it fit. with wiring, i dont know what crx is like so cant help you with that. if you dont have any experience, i suggest you go with b16 or b18 or even zc for crx.

selling my complete swap. b16a1, gsr hydro tranny, ecu, axles, mounts for 92+ civic, dc header, linkage. Things i've upgraded: b16a2 pistons/rings, timing belt, water pump, head gasket, injectors, spark plugs/wires. reason for saling is going with H22. asking $1300

This wouldn't possibly still be for sale, would it?

Back