FS: built ls/vtec & 00' b16a head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GreddyTurboEk

im selling built ls/vtec short block w/ only 5k miles on it for $2200 obo. the block is a b18b1 and it was totally rebuilt. the block was bore and sleeved to 84mm w/ je 11:5:1 pistons, rods were shotpeened, new rod bearings & arp rods studs.

as for the head, it's a 99 b16a2 vtec head. it has jg 308/316 race cams(these cams haul ass) w/ jg valvesprings & retainers, jg cam gears, & arp head studs. it has a stock intake manifold w/ no throttle body.

i spent about $4000 on everything. so if your planning building a built motor but kinda short on the dollars, here's your chance to afford a built motor that was built the rite way. btw, i have receipt the show proof and Evolution Motorsport(here's there website em-racing.com) to back me up cause they built it. this motor pulls really hard. i only ran this motor once and i ran a 13.2 in a 99 civic coupe.
also have a 00 b16a2 vtec head w/ intake manifold w/ only 30k miles on it. letting it go for $450 obo.
my cell number is 209-981-9673, so if you want to check it out let me know. this motor is in really good condition.

Wish i had money for that B16 head right. Bump for you. 209 huh representing Molesto huh? Oh I mean Modesto.

Back