FS: D16Z6, P28 ECU, Rotas/Proxes, Prelude seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
Email: transhosmer2@yahoo.com

D16Z6 Motor - *SOLD*

5 speed Sol Si trans - *SOLD*

Distributor - *SOLD*

Harness - $100 shipped

P28 ECU, unchipped - *SOLD*

16" Rota Torque bronze wheels w/a set fo 205/45/ZR16 Toyo FZ4 Proxes (2 80%, 2 90-95% tread) - *SOLD*

Pair of black Prelude seats, good shape, no rips, fit in an EG/DC with 3 bolts (4th has the be drilled) - $100/pair

Apexi N1 (real, not a knockoff) catback for a 92-00 Civic coupe - $175 picked up

Pair of DA teg seats, gray cloth, drivers bolster is worn but not ripped - $75/pair

If you need anything off an EX 92-95 coupe (except motor/tranny/front end parts), let me know, I'm parting one out as well

coupeside.jpg

Prelude Seats (they are very black, I know they look gray in the pics):
mypicz213.jpg

seats_edited.jpg

Integra Seats (indentations are from other seat sitting on top of it):
mypicz209.jpg

mypicz210.jpg

Exhaust:
mypicz204.jpg

mypicz208.jpg

mypicz206.jpg

how muck for the audio console between the dash and the shifter
shipped th 79549
also what kind of shape is the carpet in??

thanx Nick

the audio console and the armrest are sold...

What carpet (floor mats or the whole floor)?

I like those wheels....they are all perfect right? How much is shipping to 46545 ,Indiana. Is that black carpet? If so will it fit in a 4dr?

The wheels are pending sale to TurboMirage

Its black carpet, but it won't fit a 4 door

you don't happen to have the front lip do you? I know the front end is smashed but maybe it was a high hit and the lip is fine?

hey bro PM me your paypall addy. the moneys all there.

how much for the plastics that run along the bottom of the door jam.. and the dash .. ?? shipped to CA

also. how much for carpet. whole floor.. will it fit a hatch??

well. i am converting my interior to black.. i cant stand blueinterior so ... i can use any black plastic if it'll fit a hatch

LMK what interior pieces you got left..

do you still have the motor and how many miles are on it? i just need the motor.
i live like 45min from pvd, i also wan to check out what you have for int parts from the civic coupe your parting out i need some random junk...

hey, quick question

what kind of amp was in the car with the lude seats in it?

mileage unknown on the motor...
I have 3 coupes here..PM me and I'll give you my number

I can't ship a dash, the UPS charge wouldn't be worth it, plus it won't fit in a box.

Chris, I'll see you Saturday

I don't know what kind of amp, it wasn't in there when I picked to car up. I have a couple hanging around (a Kenwood and a Pioneer I think)

I'll let you know the details tonight

Back