FS: D16Z6, P28 ECU, Rotas/Proxes, Prelude seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
up for new prices
what kind of shape are the coupe's man you said you got a couple i'll like to take on off your hand the whole car if possible im in providence too! how bad is the front end on that red one im intrested in it if the price is rite! pm me!

Im interested in the tranny, distributor, ECU, and those red mirrors....... and maybe the turn signal/wiper switch cluster. Maybe a package deal shipped to 23231 VA.
<<<< PAYPAL , check, what ever

im interested in the motor if your willing to ship it. well if it isnt sold yet that is.

Quoted post[/post]]
Im interested in the tranny, distributor, ECU, and those red mirrors....... and maybe the turn signal/wiper switch cluster. Maybe a package deal shipped to 23231 VA.
<<<< PAYPAL , check, what ever

$400 shipped for the tranny, dis, ECU, mirrors, and if I have switch, I'll throw it in the box.
$200 shipped for everything but the tranny.

Quoted post[/post]]
im interested in the motor if your willing to ship it. well if it isnt sold yet that is.

where does it have to be shipped?

My carrier (R&L) would charge more than the motor costs...

$210 to a business
$300 to a residence

You got a stock shift boot floating around up in there by any chance? I got a red-stitched shift knob, but no boot. :cry:

I'll look for a shift boot...there should be something hanging around

$250 shipped if it doesn't go tonight...Someone called me a little while ago and is supposed to come down tonight

thats cool, i found one in my area for $100 picked up, only 60k on it and looks to be in awesome shape. so thanks for your fast respone and help. good luck with that tranny, thanks

~Ryan

Any info on that shifter boot? Local yards around here want an arm and a leg - and I don't want a ghetto Ebay one.

Thanks for looking though.

Back