FS/FT: 1997 Grand Prix GTP, 3800 S/C *OHIO*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigNate

yeah i know this is honda swap, but looking to sell/trade my gtp. heres the details, $4000.00 is my price and im FIRM on that..

First off, Here are the Problems:
-has a high idle (needs a new Throttle body Gasket) its like 5 bucks. that is the problem. no doubt about it. i will be replacing this tues or wends.
-needs a new Passenger side Axle replaced, the boot ripped (48.00 from napa franklin)
-it does need a new Passenger side driver Window motor Regulator (window does not go up or down) its like 60-70 bucks if i remember correctly.

thats the bad. your more than welcome to drive the car, thats not a issue.

GOOD/Detials:

-1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, Supercharged 3800 V6, Automatic, 4door
-CLEAN OHIO TITLE
-200,086 on Body
-47,xxx on motor and tranny.
-Rebuilt Supercharger
-recent tune up/oil change, ect.
-New P/S pump
-All New belts (main and S/c belt)
-New Idle Air Control Valve
-New OEM GM 42mm front Sway bar with silicone end links
-New OEM GM 18mm Rear swap bar with Silicone bushings
-some cheapo Cd player (i still have the factory unit that works)
-Full Black Leather int.
-Black Ext with few flaws. Cleans up NICE for a 97. has 3 Flaws in the paint that i can point out to you.
-All power options
-Factory Dual Exhuast
-has a different S/C nose, currently running on 11.5 PSI of boost
-New headlight bulbs
-4 wheel Disc brakes, along with Four wheel ABS.

i think thats it, if i remember anything else ill post it up.. I will post pics if there is any REAL intrest. i just drove the car up to Columbus yesterday night and it did great. i love taking this on the highway, smoothest riding car i think i have ever driven. at 65-73 mph i was getting 29.3mpg. it takes 40.00 to fill up with 92+ octane at about 3.23/gal. so its not bad at all.

like said above, 4k FRIM is my price, or trade.

any ?'s, feel free to ask.

Back