1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fs/ft- Aem Uego & Boost

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by tn_delslow, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tn_delslow

tn_delslow New Member

Fs/Ft- Aem Uego & Boost $200

For sale I have a AEM UEGO Wideband controller with new bosch wideband sensor. The kit is only about 4 months old, bought it around christmas. Also I have a auto meter Lunar Series boost gauge. This gauge is about a year old but works perfect, nothing wrong. Like I said everything works perfect I just dont have any use for them anymore. They're both installed in a universal pillar pod. The pods is in decent shape. Its cracked on the side that goes towards the windshield so you cant see it. I'm looking to get $200 shipped obo. The EUGO itself is around $360 new. I'm also open to trades on parts, especially wheels.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also I have st sway bars for a 95-99 neon, excellent condition $150 and I'll ship. Pics available upon request. Any questions just pm me or I can give you my cell number.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  2. tn_delslow

tn_delslow New Member

OPEN TO OFFERS.200 bucks is a steal just for the aem wideband gauge and sensor but I'm open to any offers, just hit me up

3. justinclarion

justinclarion New Member

aem wideband

can you please send me your number, i am interested in the wideband. can paypal you the money if you still have it. thanks

4. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

thread is almost 3 yrs old. highly doubt he still has it..
    :locked2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.