Fs/ft- Aem Uego & Boost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

tn_delslow

Fs/Ft- Aem Uego & Boost $200

For sale I have a AEM UEGO Wideband controller with new bosch wideband sensor. The kit is only about 4 months old, bought it around christmas. Also I have a auto meter Lunar Series boost gauge. This gauge is about a year old but works perfect, nothing wrong. Like I said everything works perfect I just dont have any use for them anymore. They're both installed in a universal pillar pod. The pods is in decent shape. Its cracked on the side that goes towards the windshield so you cant see it. I'm looking to get $200 shipped obo. The EUGO itself is around $360 new. I'm also open to trades on parts, especially wheels.
img115.jpg

img114.jpg

img113.jpg

Also I have st sway bars for a 95-99 neon, excellent condition $150 and I'll ship. Pics available upon request. Any questions just pm me or I can give you my cell number.

Last edited:
OPEN TO OFFERS.200 bucks is a steal just for the aem wideband gauge and sensor but I'm open to any offers, just hit me up

aem wideband

can you please send me your number, i am interested in the wideband. can paypal you the money if you still have it. thanks

thread is almost 3 yrs old. highly doubt he still has it..
:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back