FS: Garage Cleanup (WI)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Attachments

• GSR Cluster.jpg
    GSR Cluster.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 443
  • gsr cluster2.jpg
    gsr cluster2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 429
know if the gsr cluster will fit a 92 - 95 civic dx? if its still available.

yea, check for me please. I wanna try porting one out, but dont wanna pay if it gets messed up.

Last edited:
do you still have all parts to d16z6...or all of what your selling i mean? I would be interested, if someone could tell me honestly if I built that z6 if I could fit it into my 1990 Civic 4dr DX? Would I need correct mounts? Im new to this all and i want to build a nice cheap motor and tranny.

do you still have all parts to d16z6...or all of what your selling i mean? I would be interested, if someone could tell me honestly if I built that z6 if I could fit it into my 1990 Civic 4dr DX? Would I need correct mounts? Im new to this all and i want to build a nice cheap motor and tranny.

Yeah at the moment I still have all the parts. I know the Z6 will fit in your car, but I'm not sure on what mounts to use. Let me know if you want. Thanks

if you still got any zc stuff for sale send me a list and i'll consider:ph34r: :ph34r:

Back